British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Amutuer Speedway League

why come on here then and write on here if you are happy with the other websites. PLease stop writing on this forum. Oh one other thing im not the moron as you called me.

I would still like to know where they are officially designated as Regional Speedway Development Leagues?

tbf, it was Bryn who told us this and as he's the co-ordinator for one of these leagues, the AJL, I think we can safely conclude that this desigination is indeed correct!

AAMOI why do you seem to be questioning it..?!

bloody shame that AJL didnt get it's act together in time to be included in the star preview issue. the old leagues did. poor startt byrn

just a update on the website. I have been working like mad to get it ready for April. I should be able to make the website go live shorlty in April. Before the easter weekend. I am still trying to find out about the Anglian league ie team line ups and when the teams are racing. If any one can help be greatfull.

Your website start deadline looks like being missed? And when are you going to get the word AMATEUR to replace Amutuer?

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

Your website start deadline looks like being missed? And when are you going to get the word AMATEUR to replace Amutuer?

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

As i said it will be live before the easter weekend. So if i can get the info from Byon by easter then it will go live then. If not then it will go live just before easter and other info will be added after easter. I have the correct speeling on the web. If you have seen the other topics to this you can see what i have wrote. When i write on here it is very quick and i dont check the speeling all the time.

I wished I hadn’t started this website. It has caused a few problems. I would just to like say I have had quite a bit of grief from people to get this ready. It is a new website and a new league, apart from Midlands. It has been hard work and I wish people would be supportive rather than negative on the small little details. I can understand if the spelling is not right on the website and things details are not right on the website but to complain about it on a forum where I type fast and don’t check the spelling is rather annoying for me when someone says can you get the spelling right can you get this right and that right. There are quite a lot of bad grammar and spelling on the forum and I don’t point it out. I wish people would just get over it. I am not making any money on doing this and it does cost to run a website. I thought it would be a good idea but now I just don’t know now.

As i said it will be live before the easter weekend. So if i can get the info from Byon by easter then it will go live then. If not then it will go live just before easter and other info will be added after easter. I have the correct speeling on the web. If you have seen the other topics to this you can see what i have wrote. When i write on here it is very quick and i dont check the speeling all the time.

I look forward to the announcement that the site is up and running.

I wished I hadn’t started this website. It has caused a few problems. I would just to like say I have had quite a bit of grief from people to get this ready. It is a new website and a new league, apart from Midlands. It has been hard work and I wish people would be supportive rather than negative on the small little details. I can understand if the spelling is not right on the website and things details are not right on the website but to complain about it on a forum where I type fast and don’t check the spelling is rather annoying for me when someone says can you get the spelling right can you get this right and that right. There are quite a lot of bad grammar and spelling on the forum and I don’t point it out. I wish people would just get over it. I am not making any money on doing this and it does cost to run a website. I thought it would be a good idea but now I just don’t know now.

You keep up the good work take no notice of anybody else........It's being so miserable that keeps them all going i'm affraid only been a supporter for a couple of years and I have never known a bunch of people like it :rolleyes:

Edited by TMW

Just to let people know at the mo i am building a website for ASL. I dont know if i will have it ready for the start of the season but i will do during. I am planning on having results for each 3 leagues and hopefully some videos clips of the racing every so oftern, and other useful items on the web. I will keep people updated on what I have done and when the website is ready to go live etc. I hope all this helps

Why are you setting up a website when all you need is a running thread as the Midland Development League have done on here? Who is going to pay the costs of the website?

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

The London Speedways discussion site has set up a thread for the Anglia Junior League but it will probably only carry details of Lakeside Hammers and Rye House as they are the only London teams involve in the competition. Take a look here for some details.

http://londonspeedwa...o33&thread=1410

Edited by kennylane

The London Speedways discussion site has set up a thread for the Anglia Junior League but it will probably only carry details of Lakeside Hammers and Rye House as they are the only London teams involve in the competition. Take a look here for some details.

Hmm, with a rather pedantic posting that Rye House & Lakeside shouldn't be called 'Anglia' but 'London ' instead!! Crickey! Actually neither are in London boroughs (and London expands way out these days) so don't think that's accurate and in any case a 'London Junior League' would not get very far!! I think Michael's idea of a web site should be welcomed.

• Like 2

Hmm, with a rather pedantic posting that Rye House & Lakeside shouldn't be called 'Anglia' but 'London ' instead!! Crickey! Actually neither are in London boroughs (and London expands way out these days) so don't think that's accurate and in any case a 'London Junior League' would not get very far!! I think Michael's idea of a web site should be welcomed.

Totally agree!! Leave the guy alone, he is providing a service and hardly hurting anyone.

If you don't like it Jack Keen I'd say the simple answer is to stay away from the site!! Surely not too difficult?

Totally agree!! Leave the guy alone, he is providing a service and hardly hurting anyone.

If you don't like it Jack Keen I'd say the simple answer is to stay away from the site!! Surely not too difficult?

Regarding Rye House and Lakeside I think they like their London area links. Lakeside were involved in reviving the LONDON RIDERS CHAMPIONSHIP a few years ago, and there was also around that time of them competing for a revived LONDON CUP (which never came about).

Did the London Speedways site call for a London Junior League to be formed? If they did, that is crazy.

I have just been on London Speedways and the site does not make any comment about the team locations. That remark as I see it was made by a site member?

Riders announced by Stoke as first members of their Spitfires squad for 2012:

John Markham, Shaun Tedham and Andy Mellish.

I have just been on London Speedways and the site does not make any comment about the team locations. That remark as I see it was made by a site member?

Er, yes I know...!

• Like 1

Do I detect a touch of censorship here? I think my comments were reasonable. Obviously they are not. I am sorry to have offended. All I want is to try and establish why there should be a website for a very junior speedway competition. I don't think that's unreasonable.

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT