British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Amutuer Speedway League

Im getting a bit pissed off with comments at the mo sorry moments with regards to spelling and sarcastic comments. I really wanted to help with a website for people to have the information in one place and not having people trying to find out details all over the place with results and fixtures and teams, etc. I did put the website will be up with in 48hrs because that is what I was told by the company I have used to make the website live. If anybody knows about websites and how they work you will know what I mean. The website is amateurspeedway.co.uk, I hope the website does go live with in the time I have said. But as from now I will not comment on this part of the forum again which is a shame. I would like to say thank you to the people that have supported my comments and the kind words about the website and other comments when they have stuck up for me.

For all the people that wanted to knock me down or say anything bad about me you can now I really dont care what people think and say anymore.

Good bye to the nice people

and for the rest of you well ................

Im getting a bit pissed off with comments at the mo sorry moments with regards to spelling and sarcastic comments. I really wanted to help with a website for people to have the information in one place and not having people trying to find out details all over the place with results and fixtures and teams, etc. I did put the website will be up with in 48hrs because that is what I was told by the company I have used to make the website live. If anybody knows about websites and how they work you will know what I mean. The website is amateurspeedway.co.uk, I hope the website does go live with in the time I have said. But as from now I will not comment on this part of the forum again which is a shame. I would like to say thank you to the people that have supported my comments and the kind words about the website and other comments when they have stuck up for me.

For all the people that wanted to knock me down or say anything bad about me you can now I really dont care what people think and say anymore.

Well that's explicit enough in reply to posters who don't toe your line.

I hope you do look in again, several things need a mention. Why is it the website called amateurspeedway.co.uk when it's just for the Anglia Junior League. Or are you now going nationwide with it and taking on board the other novice rider competitions? And, as it is amateur speedway, is there also a wish to cover the various veteran rider events?

One other point, for more than an hour, at various times, I have tried to get on the link you gave. Various servers tell me that the page is not valid and cannot be found.

Pass the hot cross buns again Parsloes!

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

People have been very mean-spirited about Michael's efforts. For the likes of Blazeaway (who's never posted a positve comment about Speedway in his life) that's par for the course, but I am surprised (and disappointed) at how negative Jack (olddon) has been...

We DO really need a place where the AJL team news and results can be shared and found in one place. I hope somewhere and somehow that important thing can be sorted...

People have been very mean-spirited about Michael's efforts. For the likes of Blazeaway (who's never posted a positve comment about Speedway in his life) that's par for the course, but I am surprised (and disappointed) at how negative Jack (olddon) has been...

We DO really need a place where the AJL team news and results can be shared and found in one place. I hope somewhere and somehow that important thing can be sorted...

I agree that there is a need for a place where the AJL can be followed, as is the case with similar competitions. Michael # Name Removed # though said that his website would be dedicated to the AJl, and I have no doubt that it will be. However, the actual website title does not point up the fact that it is solely for the AJL. Rather it implies the site is for amateur speedway in its broadest sense, i.e to cover other activities besides the AJL.

All success to the website but it needs a title specifically designating it as being just AJL.

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

Edited by olddon

I owe Michael # Name Removed # an apology. He has drawn my attention to his initial Post on this thread. I now see that the website will be designed for other amateur leagues besides the AJL. I was completely mistaken, and so apparently were other posters on this subject.

For my part, I now wish Michael well in his project and look forward to frequently visiting his website.

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

Is the Amateur League website active? I did try the contact given by MichaelCroucher but seemed to get a competition that mainly involved Long Eaton. I would appreciate any help more experienced site members can give me.

I love the fact my stalker claims to have read every single one of my 8000+ posts. But still continues to post lies about me.

Edited by Blazeaway

Hmm, fascinating to hear that Blazeaway has posted 8k times (actually it says on his profile that's over 9k - does this mean he's made a further 1000 postings since yesterday morning!!?)

Personally I have no interest in what he posts. Just a casual observation that when he's not preaching a doctrine of football club hatred (in the name of a football club from a city a couple of hundred miles from where he lives!), he seems (just an observation, mind) only to want to be massively negative about everything to do with the sport of Speedway.

Of course if he wants to buck that trend sometime and say something positive or even, dare I say it, helpful or constructive we'd be all ears!!

The website is amateurspeedway.co.uk,

As a discussion site I am associated has two teams - Lakeside and Rye House - in the AJL, can anyone please confirm the website for amateur speedway is amateurspeedway.co.uk, link as given previously by Michael # Name Removed #.

I tried the given link for the Amateur Speedway Link but got this response. Any help please?

bt_logo.png

Sorry, the website amateurspeedway.co.uk i cannot be found

I now have this link, I have tested it, and it looks good.

http://www.amateurspeedway.co.uk/

As a discussion site I am associated has two teams - Lakeside and Rye House - in the AJL, can anyone please confirm the website for amateur speedway is amateurspeedway.co.uk, link as given previously by Michael # Name Removed #.

You've lost me... What was the question..?

I tried the given link for the Amateur Speedway Link but got this response. Any help please?

bt_logo.png

Sorry, the website amateurspeedway.co.uk i cannot be found

I now have this link, I have tested it, and it looks good.

http://www.amateurspeedway.co.uk/

You've lost me... What was the question..?

All sorted now. I hope you have now been found?

Good to see the website up and running.

Totally agree. To get a website up and running is not an easy task, and all efforts to do so covering this level of speedway are much appreciated. I hope that it gets the level of support it needs to succeed.