British Speedway Forum
Phil

Forum Restored. - Lost One Day, Back To Friday.

Hi,

While upgrading the database server part of the forum got corrupted as a result we have had to go back to backup from the previous day (Friday)

Phil

It's a shame yesterdays posts where lost especially all the get well messages for Fabrice Muamba in the football thread.

On the + side, seems back to normal speed wise

Keep up the good (hard) work, very much appreciated

Brilliant jobby well done Phil :approve:

It's a shame yesterdays posts where lost especially all the get well messages for Fabrice Muamba in the football thread.

On the + side, seems back to normal speed wise

Keep up the good (hard) work, very much appreciated

Just like to add my thanks to Phil for the work he has done this weekend. it is the quickest refresh that I have had on my machine for a long time. Many thanks for that and putting the time in on our behalf.

• Like 2

Just like to add my thanks to Phil for the work he has done this weekend. it is the quickest refresh that I have had on my machine for a long time. Many thanks for that and putting the time in on our behalf.

Totally agree 'Tsunami.' Thanks Phil.

Brilliant jobby well done Phil :approve:

How come the system corrupted to demolish the Saturday messages - one of the busiest days of the week message-wise? Is that "brilliant well done Phil"?

How come the system corrupted to demolish the Saturday messages - one of the busiest days of the week message-wise? Is that "brilliant well done Phil"?

True next time it happens we will give you a call to sort it out for us .... after all your soooooo firkin clever :rofl:

• Like 1

True next time it happens we will give you a call to sort it out for us .... after all your soooooo firkin clever :rofl:

I think my question was reasonable. As a layman I like to learn about these things. That's why asked. Obviously it was on a level above your understanding. I suggest, when you are in a cooler frame of mind, you again read my comment. They have these problems from time to time on various yahoo discussion group sites but ALWAYS reclaim messages up to date.

I think my question was reasonable. As a layman I like to learn about these things. That's why asked. Obviously it was on a level above your understanding. I suggest, when you are in a cooler frame of mind, you again read my comment. They have these problems from time to time on various yahoo discussion group sites but ALWAYS reclaim messages up to date.

I just found your post quite offensive, after all do we all pay a membership fee to join this forum ? .... how many of us get involved in helping to run or maintain it ? ... yet you seem to think its ok to have a pop at my post .... as for my level of understanding & me being cool ... both were fine at the time of posting thank you.

Yes I think it was brilliant to get it back up and running :approve:

Yes I think it was brilliant to get it back up and running :approve:

I don't dispute that in anyway.

Well done Phil for sorting out the BSF. As to a corrupted backup copy it is not uncommon. It has just happened on my email program so I had to revert to an older copy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy