British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Get Well Havvy - What Next For Redcar?

I am deleting all my posts on here, to make sure no non injury comments are posted here....

Edited by RedcarRacer

The start to the Redcar season can only be described as a disaster with 2 riders out within 3 meetings.

Hope Havvy is on the mend soon. After having his best meeting for a long while at Newcastle I for one thought he might just be a trump card in the Bears line up on the average he had.

At his age will we see him once more on track ?

Get well soon Havvy, this report certainly looks better than the one on the Redcar website from last night.

• Very best wishes to Havvy on a speedy recovery..

You have got to wonder whether this may prompt him to think is it worth it as it sounds like quite a nasty crash and he maybe out for a while?

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Best wishes on speedy recoveries to Havvy and Matej Kus.Absolutely rotten luck for the Redcar club and their fantastic supporters.Has anyone run over a black cat or something lately on Teeside?

• Like 1

No offence but if a team has over or nearly 8 to play with, signing Wilkinson would be a a dreadful move.

From what I can work out Redcar would have 7.92 to play with to replace Havvy, although maybe less if they are thinking about replacing Branford.

Think Schramm with Mark Jones for Brandford could look very enticing for the Bears management.

You obsessed with getting rid of rob after 3 matches??...

Get well soon Havvy.

Get well soon Havvy.

Shame – he has turned into one of the riders that I love to hate in recent years, but I have always had a respects for his talents and achievements.

He was stunning when he was at Poole and in his peak, his white line passing around Wimbourne Road verged on genuine, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Edited by wjm

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Havelock, another rider on the injury list what a bummer start to the season this has been so far for teams !