British Speedway Forum
SCOTLAND1314

Moto Gp, 2 And 3

Just like to mention the good effort put in by one Arthur Sissis in the first Moto 3 of the season, a healthy 7th, and diced up to podium position throughout the race.

Good effort.

Just like to mention the good effort put in by one Arthur Sissis in the first Moto 3 of the season, a healthy 7th, and diced up to podium position throughout the race.

Good effort.

Have to agree,dont think we will see him on a speedway bike again ,unfortunately. He might sneek a podium this season even a win is not out of the Question.

I thought Sissis did remarkably well, and I agree he should hopefully sneak a podium finish this season. Without doubt Motogp should prove far more lucrative than speedway for him, it's going to be fascinating watching how he copes and progresses especially with so many tracks that he has never ridden before.

I was even more impressed with Cal Crutchlow in Qatar, following on from where he left off last year his 4th place was a great performance. I always liked Cal right from his R1 days but I never felt that he had that consistent pace to reach the very top, I am pleased he has proved me wrong. Considering he is on a second string Yamaha it is even more impressive and it will be interesting to see if he can consistently out perform his team mate Doviozo, though Dovi probably needs a bit more time to adapt to the change to Yamaha.

I thought Sissis did remarkably well, and I agree he should hopefully sneak a podium finish this season. Without doubt Motogp should prove far more lucrative than speedway for him, it's going to be fascinating watching how he copes and progresses especially with so many tracks that he has never ridden before.

I was even more impressed with Cal Crutchlow in Qatar, following on from where he left off last year his 4th place was a great performance. I always liked Cal right from his R1 days but I never felt that he had that consistent pace to reach the very top, I am pleased he has proved me wrong. Considering he is on a second string Yamaha it is even more impressive and it will be interesting to see if he can consistently out perform his team mate Doviozo, though Dovi probably needs a bit more time to adapt to the change to Yamaha.

Cal is a big surprise to me,certainly up with the big boys now. Rossi will be lucky to see the season out with Ducati IMO

Cal is a big surprise to me,certainly up with the big boys now. Rossi will be lucky to see the season out with Ducati IMO

It should be an interesting battle tomorrow between Lorenzo and Pedrosa and no doubt Stoner will be on their pace as well. Thought Cal was brilliant qualifying fourth, especially after dropping it and with only a few minutes left, to get on his second bike and post even better times was a great effort. Fingers crossed for a safe dry race tomorrow.

It should be an interesting battle tomorrow between Lorenzo and Pedrosa and no doubt Stoner will be on their pace as well. Thought Cal was brilliant qualifying fourth, especially after dropping it and with only a few minutes left, to get on his second bike and post even better times was a great effort. Fingers crossed for a safe dry race tomorrow.

Great 4th from Cal,Spies will have to get the finger out or his factory ride might be in danger. Edited by Fromafar

Great 4th from Cal,Spies will have to get the finger out or his factory ride might be in danger.

That was a fantastic performance by Cal to finish only four seconds behind the winner and to leave his teamate and Spies trailing by big margins, lets hope it continues. Redding also was on form in Moto2 and was probably a bit unlucky to miss the podium when the rain came.

Highlight of the day for me was Fenati in Moto3, sixteen years old and winning in only his second GP, on a very greasy track and never having raced competitively on a wet track, and to go and win by 30 seconds was a great achievement, though it might not have been such a big gap if Vinales hadn't dropped it. And the other young lad Rins who was fourth is another to look out for

That was a fantastic performance by Cal to finish only four seconds behind the winner and to leave his teamate and Spies trailing by big margins, lets hope it continues. Redding also was on form in Moto2 and was probably a bit unlucky to miss the podium when the rain came.

Highlight of the day for me was Fenati in Moto3, sixteen years old and winning in only his second GP, on a very greasy track and never having raced competitively on a wet track, and to go and win by 30 seconds was a great achievement, though it might not have been such a big gap if Vinales hadn't dropped it. And the other young lad Rins who was fourth is another to look out for

Yea.Moto3 was entertaining Sissis was well up there till he dropped it. I'm a die-hard speedway fan but I find the Moto and Bsb racing much more entertaining than Speedway on TV.

Yea.Moto3 was entertaining Sissis was well up there till he dropped it. I'm a die-hard speedway fan but I find the Moto and Bsb racing much more entertaining than Speedway on TV.

Got to agree with you on the entertainment value, I only watch speedway on the live pause or plus it, to be frank there is just so much fannying around in speedway on TV and very little in the way of interesting discussion about the sport.

All set for Estoril tomorrow, another brilliant performance from Cal to make P3 on the grid, only a fraction behind Stoner and Pedrosa and ahead of Lorenzo, I just hope that he can keep the run going and get another top four finish. And the Moto2 race should be a belter all very close on lap times, and great qualifying from Redding which hopefully will bring a result for him tomorrow.

These Moto3 guys are pure nuts , sometimes provides the best racing of the weekend , Go Go McPhee

Can The Doctor go on and claim top spot today from his pole position ? 

These MGP races at Assen very rarely let us down, and today's was yet another classic with passing and re-passing. For those who missed I suggest you catch one of the replays over on BT Sport.

Moto GP today at Assen was amazing, so many different riders led the race. Cant beat quality racing like that.

Upon reflection, the Moto GP of July 1st 2018 at Assen, will go down as a classic and be watched over and over again by MotoGP fans for many many years to come. Pure classic written all over it.

If you not seen it, no doubt it will be on You Tube, but also ITV4 either tonight or tomorrow (cant remember which)

• Like 1

Another good Moto3 gp  his morning, good to see John McPhee on the podium 

Edited by DSC67
  • Like 1