British Speedway Forum
MrB

Speedway Photo Site Updates V2

using other people's work and passing it off as your own, you'll go far in life

using other people's work and passing it off as your own, you'll go far in life

I didn't say they were all mine did I? Just a few pics of my legends from Poole that happened to be on that page of mine. you hero.

Someone who I respect is lying seriously injured in hospital, I put some pics up of mine and you have the gall to bitch about whose they are.....

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

I didn't say they were all mine did I? Just a few pics of my legends from Poole that happened to be on that page of mine. you hero.

Someone who I respect is lying seriously injured in hospital, I put some pics up of mine and you have the gall to bitch about whose they are.....

What I would say in stevehone's defense is that Photography may be the way that he earns his living.

If so, anyone else printing his work may be affecting his income - and that would be wrong.

I only offer this as a possibility, and if so, would be an understandable reason for his reaction.