British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrybishop

My First Skid Next Event May 12th

Hello All,

After months of people telling me to use the forum finally I have managed it - but forgive me if I am a little slow in getting used to it.

OK, My First Skid speedway school is a completely mobile school which provides first class training for those with or without their own equipment. The schools instructors comprises of Kate McAuley, Andy Meredith and Barry Bishop and usually we have a guest. Along with this we also have Tris Winterburn with his sidecar outfit and many other on the day helpers such as Andy, David, Amber, Emily, Jake and more.

So on the day you will join us at the track, we kit you out, and start from 11 until 4pm on track with one of the team.

The cost of our days are £85 for use of our equipment and £40 if you have your own. More details can be found at www.myfirstskid.com or on our FB page My First Skid. I hope that you will take the time to review our feedback and come join us for a school, although we say a school, 40 percent of our students come back for more :)

If you need further details add me, Barry Bishop on Facebook, or email barry@twofatsubmariners.com or mobile 07949590864 for more details.

Our next events are May 12th Scunthorpe and June 2/3rd at Lydd. Its a school for all, please support it.

All the best

Barry

• Like 1

Please call me on 07949590864 if you have doubts the weather, we almost everyone's cell number and will call if its inclement, but the forcast looks good.

All the best

Barry