British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Ok just as Speedway about to start the 'video screen' NOT a website message has displayed "teknisk uheld vi beklager" I googled that and it translates as "We regret the interruption".

Is anyone else seeing the same message, if not i'll go downloading the plugin, however, as said it seems a tv message.

Ok feed back but not speedway yet.

Ha! SPEEDWAY :t:

Edited by manchesterpaul

i think techincal hitch

Great- it's on!!!

What we fans go through! Really looking forward to this.

Great- it's on!!!

What we fans go through! Really looking forward to this.

I do wish the world of technology would move on and Google come out of the dark ages as in......when Nicki Pedersen is speaking Danish in the interview it gets translated into English before coming out of our speakers!

Ok on a serious note, hey i would have jumped through hoops to have had access to the great Speedway far and wide this last couple of years that we got to see on the internet. Amazing stuff i so marvel at technology and the speed of it's progression.

Edited by manchesterpaul

My sound is on the fritz- sounds like elephant farting :lol: but the picture is fine. Anyone else?

I do wish the world of technology would move on and Google come out of the dark ages as in......when Nicki Pedersen is speaking Danish in the interview it gets translated into English before coming out of our speakers!

Don't worry, they are working hard on that as we speak.

Test systems are in place for phone coversations, but natural language and accents are still causing a bit too much trouble.

It's fine now...wish i had time to be bette rprepared and hunted down a programme for the heats. I'll have a quick glance at the main Polish site SportoweFakte or 'summat' lol

Gee Whizz commentators must have overdosed on a horse tranquilizer lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

My sound is on the fritz- sounds like elephant farting :lol: but the picture is fine. Anyone else?

Came back fine just before heat 3.

Lovely evening and a decent crowd. Next best thing to being there- and i'm a long way away.

It's fine now...wish i had time to be bette rprepared and hunted down a programme for the heats. I'll have a quick glance at the main Polish site SportoweFakte or 'summat' lol

Not sure if anywhere has live scorecard up....but as suggested before, you can see what the format is from the result sheet of the previous match this season:

http://speedway-league.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/500_05_01_2012_OSC_GSK.pdf

very nice stream and another nice little track. but weird format.

Good to see Nicki in the Danish league.

What are those strange figures behind the fence that seem to be crowded around in large groups?

Never see anything like that at UK tracks :rofl:

Not sure if anywhere has live scorecard up....but as suggested before, you can see what the format is from the result sheet of the previous match this season:

http://speedway-leag...012_OSC_GSK.pdf

Yeah i checked that link out when, i think it was yourself, gave the link for the format the other day, thank you by the way.

I can see lots and lots of potential links to todays meeting but too late to check them out i'll just concentrate on watching it with the tv graphics for today. Research for the next meeting ahead of it.

very nice stream and another nice little track. but weird format.

Good to see Nicki in the Danish league.

What are those strange figures behind the fence that seem to be crowded around in large groups?

Never see anything like that at UK tracks :rofl:

I'm very pleasantly surprised at the respectable crowd. I had it in mind that the Danish league was run on the lines of amatuer sport with very few spectators in attendance. It's all very enjoyable.

not much excitement

Good stuff going on, it's the uber laid back commentators convincing your brain otherwise.

Think i just realized why i never had to install a plugin. I just had a glance at what's running on my computer and 'Octoshape' is. That's also what Nascar Raceview uses so i've already got it installed. Explains why it's such a good stream too.

Yeah i checked that link out when, i think it was yourself, gave the link for the format the other day, thank you by the way.

Can't take credit for the original posting of that link.

Wish I had taken the time to copy out the format and make a prog for today...My memory isn't good enough to remember who scored what in each race, especially not with an unfamiliar race format.

Good stuff going on, it's the uber laid back commentators convincing your brain otherwise.

Is that a vote of support for Nigel Pearson I hear there? :D

Edited by HenryW