British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
djp45

What Is Going On At Leicester ?

Jason Attwood has tendered his resignation and Glyn Taylor takes charge of the team.Unbelievable is the only word I can think of must be the DH factor in Jason citing a lack of support.

Edited by Boulger Fan
  • Like 1

not good news for the lions....they need some stability...It is great having them back ...but for how long ? Seems to be a lot of " personality clashes " behind the scenes right from the very beginning !! It would be a great shame if this was the start of a downward spiral...Jason Attwood appeared to be doing a great job !!

• Like 2

a shame for jason to call it a day and i don't think its fair for us to start to slag the promotion off as we don't really know what has gone on behind the scene's we can only read between the lines and put two and two togeather.on the plus side the promotion have brought in eric boocock,that must be the way forward for the club a brillant move in my book and with glyn back on board we might even get a decent track now.good luck for the future jason and thankyou for your effort's please dont become a stranger at leicester speedway.

Leicester speedway is in a big mess off track.

and how do you know this? please explain the mess they are in.

Just as we seem to be coming together. After the win over Scunthorpe the team looked really happy, especially Nemo. We could do without this sort of thing.

Just as we seem to be coming together. After the win over Scunthorpe the team looked really happy, especially Nemo. We could do without this sort of thing.

why is it always all about nemo all the time,there are six others rider's in the team.

i don't think its fair for us to start to slag the promotion off as we don't really know what has gone on behind the scene's

So who 's fault do you think its is The riders ? Trackstaff ? Gateman ? No the clue is in that Jason cited "lack of support within the club" so you have no option than to look at the people who are running the club.

PS Best of luck Glyn

• Like 1

Leicester speedway is in a big mess off track.

What nonsense. I bet your loving this news - another chance to spin your never ending doom and gloom.

However, this is brilliant news for the Lions. Whilst Jason fulfilled the role he brought little to it, lacking any experience and not being involved in the sport to any decree before.

The Lions now have Glynn back (so much for Hemsleys apparent arrogance) and one of Englands greatest riders, and experienced team managers in Eric Boocock, in tow.

The change also brings back Glynns experience with the track to perhaps add to the great work Garath in doing.

The Lions are riding high, the biggest sponsor in the PL, experienced administrators, increasingly better racing at BP, great programme and facilities improving all the time. How pathetic are they the few on here, so called fans, who seem to want Leicester to fail, who moan and whinge at every turn.

• Like 3

why is it always all about nemo all the time,there are six others rider's in the team.

Maybe it was because I thought he looked really happy. And I did say the team as well! I don't see how implies it's all about Nemo but then, if that's how you read it ...

If Auty hadnt crashed out i dont think you would have had the win over scunthorpe, so I wouldnt say there was massive plus's with the team management but now you maybe able to move forward with Boocock.

• Like 1

What nonsense. I bet your loving this news - another chance to spin your never ending doom and gloom.

However, this is brilliant news for the Lions. Whilst Jason fulfilled the role he brought little to it, lacking any experience and not being involved in the sport to any decree before.

The Lions now have Glynn back (so much for Hemsleys apparent arrogance) and one of Englands greatest riders, and experienced team managers in Eric Boocock, in tow.

The change also brings back Glynns experience with the track to perhaps add to the great work Garath in doing.

The Lions are riding high, the biggest sponsor in the PL, experienced administrators, increasingly better racing at BP, great programme and facilities improving all the time. How pathetic are they the few on here, so called fans, who seem to want Leicester to fail, who moan and whinge at every turn.

i've heard Garath has gone too

You make Alastair Campbell look a complete amateur at spin! Team manager resigns because of lack of support and that's "brilliant news" apparently. DH should appoint you as his Press Officer!

Edited by LionsDen
  • Like 3

Lets wait and see what happens, never known anyone go through so many staff in one year, so many people unhappy with the way they are treated at leicester, I think boocock is a great addition to the club,not sure how long he will stay.

If Auty hadnt crashed out i dont think you would have had the win over scunthorpe, so I wouldnt say there was massive plus's with the team management but now you maybe able to move forward with Boocock.

Maybe, maybe not. No doubt about it, Auty was going well until ht 9 but we'll never know, though I do think we've improved as a team. Also, the track was coming good too but it appears it wasn't enough for someone on this thread who thinks that Glyn will make the track decent. Again, maybe, maybe not. I do hope so but time will tell.

You make Alastair Campbell look a complete amateur at spin! Team manager resigns because of lack of support and that's "brilliant news" apparently. DH should appoint you as his Press Officer!

That is an absolute cracker still smiling when I read it over and over. :lol: :lol: :lol: