British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
djp45

What Is Going On At Leicester ?

It was the riders that got Glyn removed from his post last season as they were not happy with the track prepared for them. Have spoken to somebody quite close to Jason who has said he is gutted with not being involved in the club any longer

It was the riders that got Glyn removed from his post last season as they were not happy with the track prepared for them. Have spoken to somebody quite close to Jason who has said he is gutted with not being involved in the club any longer

And many of us are gutted for him. I don't think it will be the same somehow but I can't speak of what I don't know. Just wish it hadn't happened really.

If this is right and the same riders are still here maybe they won't be for much longer? Only Kauko, Magnus and Jan were here last year so will any of these be seeing the door? It's either a man who knows he is bringing in some seriously good talent or one without a clue who gets rid of any of these as they are firm favourites with the Leicester fans and the ones bringing them through the gate.

Also if it was rider power why wasn't that the reason cited on here by Glyn himself. Surely a guy like Glyn would have put the record straight when he was relieved of track curator duties?

Does anyone know if anything is being written into Glyn's contract with regards to tractor driving, i might need to start taking my flask of tea again! (i'm joking.. well kind of..).

If this thread proves one thing about Leicester it's that we have more fans than any other team that have been told something by someone who's definately in the know. Warren, just how drunk does everyone get in the bar on a saturday night and how long before the eastenders theme tune starts to appear at the bottom of each Leicester thread page :blink: ?

dum, dum, dum de de de dum

Mick

Does anyone know if anything is being written into Glyn's contract with regards to tractor driving, i might need to start taking my flask of tea again! (i'm joking.. well kind of..). If this thread proves one thing about Leicester it's that we have more fans than any other team that have been told something by someone who's definately in the know. Warren, just how drunk does everyone get in the bar on a saturday night and how long before the eastenders theme tune starts to appear at the bottom of each Leicester thread page :blink: ? dum, dum, dum de de de dum Mick

Not drunk enough to keep me "in the know" that's for sure :rofl:

• Like 1

With regards to Bornagainlion post I have heard possibly one of the 3 mentioned riders maybe leaving soon with another that would like to go but needs another club to go to. As I have stated previously I expect two team changes to happen soon all of course decided by averages and rider availability

so much stirring going on here you could bake 1000 cakes

• Like 1

Leave Lasse alone; Not his fault that Leicester track doesn't conduct over-taking.

Surely, surely this is not yet another guise for the dreaded KKS?

it's sad to see Jason go like this as he seems a nice guy and the team spirit this year is better, not to mention the results.Having instability within the club serves no one, can stifle success and annoy the fans.

Just goes to show DH does not care what happens at Leicester at this rate there will not be anything left. I hope not we could do with someone buying him out before it's to late

With regards to Bornagainlion post I have heard possibly one of the 3 mentioned riders maybe leaving soon with another that would like to go but needs another club to go to. As I have stated previously I expect two team changes to happen soon all of course decided by averages and rider availability

Which riders would want to come here with all this going off Sergey,Ilya , Hall,Sweetman ?

Edited by Boulger Fan

Which riders would want to come here with all this going off Sergey,Ilya , Hall,Sweetman ?

erm yeah, who in their right mind would want to come to a club now Hemsley has got those chancers Taylor and Boocock at the club... shambles.

Mick (edited to point out attempted humour, poorly executed)

Edited by volty

erm yeah, who in their right mind would want to come to a club now Hemsley has got those chancers Taylor and Boocock at the club... shambles.

Mick (edited to point out attempted humour, poorly executed)

DH has added one of the best managers in boocock, if taylor is allowed to shape the track his way then it will be a good start,

DH has added one of the best managers in boocock, if taylor is allowed to shape the track his way then it will be a good start,

Not if you're a Sheffield fan!

• Like 1