British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Croatian Gp Gorican 28th July

Scorching heat at Gorican 40C telecast just started in polish here

http://drhtv.tv/pl-channel-2.html

Hi Pawel,

Not 40c here today. Wet and windy, after flooding on Thursday. Computer didn't get wet though! :approve:

Alan.

Hi Alan

About the same weather here should be good GP track is quite grippy right now with gates 3,4 fav at the beginning

Hi Pawel,

Not 40c here today. Wet and windy, after flooding on Thursday. Computer didn't get wet though! :approve:

Alan.

Only cos you got the wife holding it aloft in the floodwaters lol.

Belated arrival for me, girlfriend is away and i'm trying to cook for myself.......so having to Google what all these knobs on the cooker are for lol.

Watching on 'live pause' the first few heats' and catching up. But surely some mistake Chris Harris LAST well i never! Good ride from Crumpie respect.

Funny to see Nigel Pearson slimmed down albeit i suspect not due to gym sessions more likely Croatian heat lol.

SGP are so messing up their series popularity wise. Doesn't look like the largest crowd ever for this particular GP. Bearing in mind we are having a second successive fantastic GP season i can only put it down to overpricing???

It's gone quiet on here but i got to ask just who IS this Martin Vaculik and where has he come from all of a sudden this season?

Nice to see Chris Holder didn't do his Llama impression when receiving camera close-up shot lol. Tbh he did spit 'playfully' at the World Cup meeting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

so far the best part of this gp are the starting tarts jumping and dancing :P

wow Harris won

Edited by pawel115
  • Like 1

Wow (Chris De Burgh warble coming to mind) Lady In White dancing with attitude she looks like one of those condiment/spice girls.

Yesss congrats to Chris on his race win.

Ouch Antonio lost it there.

Heat 8 a great test of nerve in first lap jostling.

One of biggest disappointments for me this GP season is Emil not up there right at the top challenging for the title.

Edited by manchesterpaul

" Only cos you got the wife holding it aloft in the floodwaters lol."

She is very well trained and with a GP weekend coming up she carried it to safety. :lol:

Hope you are well Paul.

Alan.

A win in heat 9 proves you for real Chris Harris!

" Only cos you got the wife holding it aloft in the floodwaters lol."

She is very well trained and with a GP weekend coming up she carried it to safety. :lol:

Hope you are well Paul.

Alan.

Lol very funny.

Yeah i'm fine thank you and settled for incinerated cheese on toast. I had the sense to turn the smoke alarms off first before i began to cook.

Harris is a total enigma isn't he? Two wins on the trot. How can this be? :lol:

OMG is he for real? Well done Chris.

Worringly my mind seems to be syncing with Nigel, apart from he also shared my pre-race observation about Chris i was just about to post the race looks very tasty, nooo he said the exact same lol.

That is probably the most blatant fix I have ever seen in Speedway... Heat 10, Lindgren was looking to let his countryman; Jonsson through for the win! Disgraceful!!!

Edited by BongoBrian

Super racing by Crump.

That is probably the most blatant fix I have ever seen in Speedway... Heat 10, Lindgren was looking to let his countryman; Johnson through for the win!

Can't remember it in detail but even if it was the case unless Lindgren is in each of Jonsson's subsequent races that one point isn't going to make any great difference in the grand scheme of the series?

Taking bets for Heat 13

Jason CRUMP

Andreas JONSSON

Nicki PEDERSEN

Greg HANCOCK

Edited by manchesterpaul

Super racing by Crump.

Can't remember it in detail but even if it was the case unless Lindgren is in each of Jonsson's subsequent races that one point isn't going to make any great difference in the grand scheme of the series?

Taking bets for Heat 13

Jason CRUMP

Andreas JONSSON

Nicki PEDERSEN

Greg HANCOCK

Go on, i'll take Greg :t:

ManchesterPaul... In heat 10, Lindgren was assisting Jonsson by letting him past... Jonsson is now on 9/9 points.

Watch the heat again and tell me different?

Clear as day!!!

Super racing by Crump.

Taking bets for Heat 13

Jason CRUMP

Andreas JONSSON

Nicki PEDERSEN

Greg HANCOCK

I bet Nicki clatters someone!!