British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Croatian Gp Gorican 28th July

Go on, i'll take Greg :t:

I proudly take the title of "World's worst forecaster" :lol:

My lottery numbers for tomorrow are........... :blink:

ManchesterPaul... In heat 10, Lindgren was assisting Jonsson by letting him past... Jonsson is now on 9/9 points.

Watch the heat again and tell me different?

Clear as day!!!

Nooooo! you got me wrong, i wasn't disagreeing with your observations.....i was just mentioning that it wouldn't have the greatest effect in the series as a whole, and maybe even this meeting.

Oh no i was just about to post mid-race that whether you like him or not one can't deny Chris Holder is one of the most exciting/bravest riders in the world. What a shame for such a nasty mechanical fault to occur.

Jason going across to try and earn a commission by recommending a good metal plater to Chris.

I proudly take the title of "World's worst forecaster" :lol:

My lottery numbers for tomorrow are........... :blink:

Hey respect you were the only one prepared to risk ridicule and egg on face by making a forecast. You need a cloth to wipe that yolk away? lol I have no need of mine i kept stumm!

Edited by manchesterpaul

What are these commentators all about? 'Chains get very hot'!

Holder's unfortune had nothing to do with chain temperature... Holders skid shoe clattered off the chain and shattered it.

Even knowing what the Know knows, I still get happy evertime Hans does well!

And yeah, it was a poor heat, probably his easiest.

Even knowing what the Know knows, I still get happy evertime Hans does well!

And yeah, it was a poor heat, probably his easiest.

who's the 'know' ? (by the way i don't see any strings on that guitar lol lol)

Wow very unusual the Heaven's just opened in Manchester it's torrential rain.

Very nice to Gollob in good racing form then.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Heard Stekkers say that 1/3 of the Uk meetings have been postponed due to rain this season. Any truth in this?

Heard Stekkers say that 1/3 of the Uk meetings have been postponed due to rain this season. Any truth in this?

Only know that Sky keep mentioning, several times a meeting, that over 100 have been postponed so far.

It certainly seems that many. It's certainly been a stupidly high number.

Delay prob cos GP organizers can't figure out the draw pick order lol.

2 trivial observations.....

Awww why do the riders always totally blank the beautiful draw girls? I'd so have pen and paper ready collecting phone numbers (even if they so obviously going to give me false ones lol)

We have the usual unsightly empty seats at the most photographed/filmed/boroadcast part of the speedway track, namely, the start/finish line. DEFINITELY overpricing making the sport look bad here. Empty spaces do not attract sponsors or other 'humans' lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

It certainly seems that many. It's certainly been a stupidly high number.

It's turning in to a nightmare... The teams in the Finnish league have riders that have a UK team and when you think about the money, it's not a surprise where the guys will ride and who will suffer. Good thing someone put the Finnish final on the same date as Cardiff!

And it's not all that simple if the figures are even when deciding the finishing order. And the coin is last one that decides!

Edited by f-s-p

It's turning in to a nightmare... The teams in the Finnish league have riders that have a UK team and when you think about the money, it's not a surprise where the guys will ride and who will suffer. Good thing someone put the Finnish final on the same date as Cardiff!

And it's not all that simple if the figures are even when deciding the finishing order. And the coin is last one that decides!

Still stuns me and all praise and credit to how Finnish riders perform well over here when not exactly a packed domestic calendar.

Ok placings not simple but even myself with (until just a few years ago) no experience of computers full stop ever, or indeed any education in any computer programming or languages was able to cobble up a spreadsheet that sorts correctly the placings. A spreadsheet i hasten to add has ALWAYS done things that Sam Ermolenko's favourite software wasn't able to do for a good year or two.

Anyway. whatever important thing is another good GP meeting loving it.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Ok that was as usual a good GP and interesting opinions and bits fun in the chat.

I got a night in tonight as girlfriend at parents and she will undoubtedly be giving me the occasional ring to keep tabs on me lol. I so given up on my futile attempts at getting the whole of the pub to hush so i can pretend i am at home hee hee.

So forgot we still got Cardiff to come!

Excellent GP for Robins Legend Pavlic..... :shock:

Congratulations nicki p :t::party: and must say a massive well done to bomber tonight.

• Like 2