British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paul666

Hotels For The Croatian Gp Gorican

Hi all, I'm doing the Croatian Gp for the first time.

Does any body know what hotels there are in Donji Kraljevec ?

I'm having trouble trying to find one,

Where are most people staying ?

Many thanks in anticipation of any help, Paul

Im not going but did read a thread on here saying Donji is very small. Zagreb is only 50 or 60 miles away.

Hi all, I'm doing the Croatian Gp for the first time.

Does any body know what hotels there are in Donji Kraljevec ?

I'm having trouble trying to find one,

Where are most people staying ?

Many thanks in anticipation of any help, Paul

went to Gorican first in 2009 for the world u21 final and returning for the GP this year.i trust you have transport because the stadium is in the middle of nowhere-similar to mildenhall in that respect-but a superb venue which has been furher developed since i went.

We are staying some 20 miles away at http://www.booking.c...8654d69X2booked through booking.com.

Also the unia club lists hotels in the area here http://www.speedway-...ristinformation

Edited by racers and royals

We have tended to stay in Zagreb as town is extremely small (even from someone who comes from a small town). It is a very easy journey from Zagreb and via a motorway that takes you about two miles from the track. Motorway is very quiet too.

We have tended to stay in Zagreb as town is extremely small (even from someone who comes from a small town). It is a very easy journey from Zagreb and via a motorway that takes you about two miles from the track. Motorway is very quiet too.

Flying into Graz in Austria and driving thro Slovenia into Croatia-last time we stayed in Hungary just across the border.