British Speedway Forum

If posts on Facebook are the be believed, it seems Shamek Pawlicki has signed for Poole as AMs replacement.

Matt Ford must be laughing his socks off!

He's a laugh isn't he Matt Ford :D

Watch the Coventry fans get wound up now!

Personally I don't think Przemysław Pawlicki is as good as Adrian Miedziński so a slight backward step for Poole but with Holder & Ward will still be good enough for 7-6 points home and away

Pawlicki has the potential to be a 9 pointer here with ease.

We just wont see enough of him.

I assume Coventry have given permission to talk to him :P

Time to drop his average & return to cov as a reserve then :rofl:

• Like 1

Not to bothered as we wouldnt use him this season anyway. Is his brother following him to Poole to replace Kling?

I think in many ways it could wind up supporters of all Elite League clubs for the simple reason it could well make what has already become a boring season even more boring. It is no wonder that Elite attendances are down and it is likely to make many more stay away, as the vast majority of Poole meetings will be a foregone conclusion, and the other teams have got little chance of anything better than second.

Speedway and credibility have even less in common now ! Thats assuming that this is true !

• Like 2

Not to bothered as we wouldnt use him this season anyway. Is his brother following him to Poole to replace Kling?

Funny,his brother has just posted that he is thinking of where to ride in England......

Actually, the first person that sprang to mind was SteveO :D

Personally I don't think Przemysław Pawlicki is as good as Adrian Miedziński so a slight backward step for Poole but with Holder & Ward will still be good enough for 7-6 points home and away

Totally agree,whoever replaces Adrian Miedziński will find him a hard act to follow & in my opinion whoever it is will not make Poole any stronger.. Shamek is a good shout as i suggested on Friday ..but his regular availability becomes a problem as we have seen in the past ..

He'll b fine with a Wednesday night track & guess The Bees will b happy with a loan fee.

Just hope Ford asked for permission before he spoke to him but somehow doubt it.

The lad has more potential than Adrian so Poole fans saying he weakens their team are having a laugh.

Was hoping to see him at Swindon but never mind.

You lot can't complain, he's avaliable and his average well fits!! No breaking the rules there. But im sure you'l try and dig something up.

:rofl:

He'll b fine with a Wednesday night track & guess The Bees will b happy with a loan fee.

Just hope Ford asked for permission before he spoke to him but somehow doubt it.

The lad has more potential than Adrian so Poole fans saying he weakens their team are having a laugh.

You was hoping to see AM at Swindon, but nevermind. Keep chewing on those Grapes!! :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006