British Speedway Forum

If Bjarne is on his way back to wimborne road I would be made up, always liked Bjarne since he started his UK career.

Bjarne is staying at birmingham. Ricky ashworth is joining him.

Bjarne is staying at birmingham. Ricky ashworth is joining him.

Thanks knew it was pie in the sky

Think as shamak has already been ruled out due to fixture clashes, this post needs renaming or locking and a new one opened under new heading

BP ... not too happy with his dressing down from Mr Drury from what I hear!!

It's well known that Mr Drury is a complete **** ...

Au contraire monsieur Jacques. If GD has given BP the "hairdryer treatment" then he's gone up in my estimation. About time BP started performing like a #1. If he needed a few home truths telling, then so be it. If BP wants treating with more respect then he'd better start earning it.

Ricky Ashworth for Magnuss Karlsson

Just waiting for Mr Shovlar to see this.........'Birminghams to lose now' .......!!!!! :P
  • Like 1

Sorry for the last post's , but had some catching up to do and I'm n a silly mood for some reason

But still way less sillier and sensible than some. :t:

• Like 1

Think as shamak has already been ruled out due to fixture clashes...

Why doesn't Matt Ford do another raid on the Unibax Torun riding staff, and give Emil Pulczynski a try? At least there is the option that if Emil was ever unavailable, his identical twin brother Kamil could step in and no-one would know the difference. :o Not that I'm saying that Matt Ford would stoop so low as to try that sort of trick of course. :t:

• Like 2

To save time for future reference, maybe you could list the riders who haven't yet blocked you. :rofl:

More in probability took out an injunction and/or

restraining order .......