British Speedway Forum

He'll b fine with a Wednesday night track & guess The Bees will b happy with a loan fee.

Just hope Ford asked for permission before he spoke to him but somehow doubt it.

The lad has more potential than Adrian so Poole fans saying he weakens their team are having a laugh.

Was hoping to see him at Swindon but never mind.

Wasn't there something about a £10 bet that KK would definitely be signing!!!!!!!!??????

OMG What ever next? A promoter signing a rider on a lower average in the hope that he will improve!!!!!

You lot can't complain, he's avaliable and his average well fits!! No breaking the rules there. But im sure you'l try and dig something up.

:rofl:

You was hoping to see AM at Swindon, but nevermind. Keep chewing on those Grapes!! :rofl:

Grow up you clown.

• Like 6

Grow up you clown.

:rofl:

Wasn't there something about a £10 bet that KK would definitely be signing!!!!!!!!??????

OMG What ever next? A promoter signing a rider on a lower average in the hope that he will improve!!!!!

You really are something else as KK was clearly lined up to replace Adrian & yes I'll willingly be donating my £10 to the Rico fund.

Grow up you clown.

EXCUSE me ..... clowns are funny :mad:

He reminds me of that famous German footballer, what was his name now .... of yes "K*ntz" :approve:

• Like 1

You really are something else as KK was clearly lined up to replace Adrian & yes I'll willingly be donating my £10 to the Rico fund.

Not true. MF spoke initially to Madsen and Zorro before offering and agreeing terms with KK, who was then told that he couldn't sign by his Polish lords and masters!!

Incidentally, who would MF have to speak to, to get permission for Shamek? He is surely not an asset of the current Coventry promotion, so did BSPA acquire all the previous Bees assets?!

Edited by Bomo1

Not true. MF spoke initially to Madsen and Zorro before offering and agreeing terms with KK, who was then told that he couldn't sign by his Polish lords and masters!!

True.

Yeah of course he did & I just saw a flying pig with a tooth fairy on it's back.

Ford is a blatent liar & if he told you anything you'd believe it.

True.

Why cos Mr all the truth Matt Ford told you that did he!!!!

He's a laugh isn't he Matt Ford :D

what would be a laugh is if all teams let the pirates rack up at least 60+ a match that way will cost ford a fortune
  • Like 1

Yeah of course he did & I just saw a flying pig with a tooth fairy on it's back.

Well i can tell you now, Bomo does not tell lies, and neither do i. You tell Matt to his face he's a blatent liar. Poole speedway is a business, we are geared for success and we have new main team sponsors to appease, who put good money into the club.

Edited by Starman2006

Why cos Mr all the truth Matt Ford told you that did he!!!!

In a similar way to how you believe what Midland Robin tells you!!!

So is this Shamek rumour true then has anything been officially confirmed?

Is Shamek a Coventry asset or not I would like to know that?

The bet was with me and as its not confirmed yet I'd hang on to your tenner for the moment.

Incidentally, who would MF have to speak to, to get permission for Shamek? He is surely not an asset of the current Coventry promotion, so did BSPA acquire all the previous Bees assets?!

When Belle Vue signed Rory Schlein this year they did it from the current promotion (of which Colin Pratt remains a constant presence and has done for the last 15 odd years). I would assume any situation with Shamek would be no different.

Why on earth would you suggest the BSPA acquired the Bees assets? I understood Mick Horton has leased the Bees from Mr Sandhu in a similar way to how Allen Trump did in 2008. The BSPA didn't acquire Bees assets in 2008.

Why assume that assets automatically revert back to the BSPA if promotions change or they are not included with the sale of a club? Chris Harris, I seem to remember, was signed by Coventry from Jim Lynch's promotional company even though he was not the actual Peterborough promoter at the time.

Edited by G the Bee
  • Like 1