British Speedway Forum

In a similar way to how you believe what Midland Robin tells you!!!

That's where your wrong as I don't believe everything I hear from everyone including Gary Patchet who I don't know personally from Adam.

If you believe Matt Ford tells you the truth then you must believe in Father Christmas as well.

Now lets wait for the next thirty pages on how Poole are deliberately weakening their team,

I like shamak but he will always be missing and his form is inconsistant. Lindback would have made them stronger.

I like shamak but he will always be missing and his form is inconsistant. Lindback would have made them stronger.

Inconsistent? Are we thinking of the same rider? As for Lindback being stronger, it's debatable. When you consider that Brandon was his 3rd worst track last season (ahead of BV and Eastbourne - and BV was 22x3x) I'm sure he'll do a smashing job for Poole. Edited by SCB

If posts on Facebook are the be believed, it seems Shamek Pawlicki has signed for Poole as AMs replacement.

Where has this news actually come from?

Inconsistent? Are we thinking of the same rider? As for Lindback being stronger, it's debatable. When you consider that Brandon was his 3rd worst track last season (ahead of BV and Eastbourne) I'm sure he'll do a smashing job for Poole.

Yes if your thinking of the same shamak who was missing most of our season last year, the rider who forgot to put his steel shoe on against eastbourne, who was unable to ride in england when we needed him most but was okay to ride for poland. If his brother wasnt able to ride due to injury then he didnt ride either.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Yes if your thinking of the same shamak who was missing most of our season last year, the rider who forgot to put his steel shoe on against eastbourne, who was unable to ride in england when we needed him most but was okay to ride for poland.

Yeah, that one was pretty damn consistent.

By all means moan he was rarely there but to claim he was inconsistent is madness.

So is this Shamek rumour true then has anything been officially confirmed?

Is Shamek a Coventry asset or not I would like to know that?

Im sure he rode just about enough meetings in 2 seasons to be deemed an asset.

Im sure he rode just about enough meetings in 2 seasons to be deemed an asset.

Yes, but who for?????

Yes, but who for?????

As he only rode for the Bees i thought that much was obvious???????

• Like 2

As he only rode for the Bees i thought that much was obvious???????

Not for Bomo as he's not the brightest.

Not for Bomo as he's not the brightest.

Thanks for that. I meant for which promotion is Pawlicki an asset. Presumably not Mick Horton?!

EXCUSE me ..... clowns are funny :mad:

He reminds me of that famous German footballer, what was his name now .... of yes "K*ntz" :approve:

Lmfao!!

Thanks for that. I meant for which promotion is Pawlicki an asset. Presumably not Mick Horton?!

No idea.

Mick is leasing the club. Sandhu owns the riders.