British Speedway Forum

And people on here were moaning about Meidzinski leaving. Clearly Pawlicki is not as good as AM so naturally Pirates are a lot weaker. I said it the other day and I say it again.

Swindons to lose and they now must be clear favourites for their first title in decades. Anything less than a championship in 2012 must be classed as abject failure by Rosco and his team.

• Like 2

And people on here were moaning about Meidzinski leaving. Clearly Pawlicki is not as good as AM so naturally Pirates are a lot weaker. I said it the other day and I say it again.

Swindons to lose and they now must be clear favourites for their first title in decades. Anything less than a championship in 2012 must be classed as abject failure by Rosco and his team.

Anything less than victory for the Pirates will count as yet another choking.

• Like 2

We are nowhere near as strong as Swindon. Long wagging tail and no reserves in comparison. Clearly Middlo has the boys riding way above themselves otherwise it would be all over bar the shouting with Swindon wrapping up the league section of the championship before August.

poole are odds on you numpty !! spouting the same rubbish time and time again !!

Not for Bomo as he's not the brightest.

I thought there was a rule about 'attacking the post, not the poster'??

And how did you come to that conclusion??

Yeah ok Sir Alex.....

• Like 1

We are nowhere near as strong as Swindon. Long wagging tail and no reserves in comparison. Clearly Middlo has the boys riding way above themselves otherwise it would be all over bar the shouting with Swindon wrapping up the league section of the championship before August.

:t:

Poole are by far the favourites always were this year always will be....2nd in a row in the bag even more so with Shemak especially away he'll easily surpass Smiler Adrian...Masters and Kurtz will be replaced with more 4 pointers capable of more obviously Piotr P being one of them....Pooles definatly to lose which sooo wont happen

Yes you are. You will make changes and bring in riders from your enormous rider poole.

And how did you come to that conclusion??

Sommat to do with your awesome start and still unbeaten. You think that you wont make changes for the play offs if needed ?

Poole will stay favourites with the bookies , so its clear. Yours to lose again.

• Like 1

Poole are by far the favourites always were this year always will be....2nd in a row in the bag even more so with Shemak especially away he'll easily surpass Smiler Adrian...Masters and Kurtz will be replaced with more 4 pointers capable of more obviously Piotr P being one of them....Pooles definatly to lose which sooo wont happen

Neither Masters nor Kurtz are 4 point riders so cannot be replaced by more 4 pointers. Kling maybe?!

Neither Masters nor Kurtz are 4 point riders so cannot be replaced by more 4 pointers. Kling maybe?!

This is Matt Ford were talking.........;-)

Anyway yer still gonna p**s it this year......

This is Matt Ford were talking.........;-)

Anyway yer still gonna p**s it this year......

Apparently Poole have thrown it away because Judas hasnt stayed. Shame eh.

I haven't seen the odds since we raced at Wimborne Road last week, but going into that meeting Poole were 5/4 favourites for the Elite League title and Swindon were available at 8/1 so I think that just about sums up their respective chances of glory despite any stuff and nonsense currently being emitted in Dorset.

Would be harsh to drop Kling; He has put in vital performances and won vital heats for Poole.

Maybe get rid of Holder and bring in Piotr Swiderski and strengthen the bottom end?

Swiderski is still out injured, thanks to Kenny Bjerre putting him through the safety fence.