British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gp Challenge 4 Qualifiers Saturday 16th June

The big surprise is why no Bjerre in the quali's.Doesn't look like he is going to make the cut and now they are nominating a rider who said he didn't want to be considered for the GP quali's ahead of Bjerre.Maybe after last weeks meeting in Parken Mikkel B has had a change of mind.But i'd guess Bjerre is feelling snubbed.

If Bjerre gets his head right he could still make the top 8 .... he is an outstanding gater when he wants to be & that alone could get him there :neutral:

Tarnow updates from 4pm (uk time) here http://www.sportowef...wydarzenie/7448

Gustrow updates from7pm (uk time) here http://www.sportowef...wydarzenie/7446

Berwick updates from 7 pm (uk time) here http://speedwayupdates.co.uk/

At the moment no updates from Miskolc shown-hopefully will be available somewhere-do know that it has been raining there and it might have to be postponed until Sunday.

Edited by racers and royals

Practice just about to start in Güstrow.Wet,but theysay at this stage it is ok for the track and they are "confident" that it will be dry later! Hope so,am setting off in a hour or so.Fingers crossed for a great meeting.At least imo Güstrow is the best prepared track in the north,so if anyone has a chance with bad weather,then they do

Practice was called off at the Berwick qualifier,the track has been covered overnight so it look very much like we will get a meeting on tonight.

Practice just about to start in Güstrow.Wet,but theysay at this stage it is ok for the track and they are "confident" that it will be dry later! Hope so,am setting off in a hour or so.Fingers crossed for a great meeting.At least imo Güstrow is the best prepared track in the north,so if anyone has a chance with bad weather,then they do

only 4 hours to get the track prepared for the meeting ! hope it`s an enjoyable meeting for you.

only 4 hours to get the track prepared for the meeting ! hope it`s an enjoyable meeting for you.

Thanks.Should have 5 hours(if that makes a difference :D ),but i guess it depends on how long and how many times a rider can practice.If like the Bundesliga meeting last week riders have two sessions then that can bugger the track up.Like it did last week.But if they just have a 5 minute session then hopefully not much damage will be done.Guess it is so late to give all the riders riding last night a fair chance to get there...

Thanks.Should have 5 hours(if that makes a difference :D ),but i guess it depends on how long and how many times a rider can practice.If like the Bundesliga meeting last week riders have two sessions then that can bugger the track up.Like it did last week.But if they just have a 5 minute session then hopefully not much damage will be done.Guess it is so late to give all the riders riding last night a fair chance to get there...

Just going from the FIM supp regs 14.00 to 16.00 lets hope for the track staff`s sake that it finishes before 16.00

I`m not sure it says that does it ? looks as if that was written friday ? ? pretty sure that refers to yesterday`s practice being called off.

Ahh,

My Hungarian isn't that great. It's due to start at 3.30pm and I can't find updates anywhere.

Ahh,

My Hungarian isn't that great. It's due to start at 3.30pm and I can't find updates anywhere.

i`m half hungarian but i can`t speak it also ! ! with 2 Poles in the field sportowefakty are obviously struggling to get any live updates.