Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gp Challenge 4 Qualifiers Saturday 16th June

Really enjoyable meeting.The rain held off mostly,but drove back through a storm.So was pretty lucky it missed Güstrow.Thought Kennett was unlucky to be excluded in his first heat when in second which would have set him up nicely.Good crowd of 3,000 considering the weather.Here is the run-off for 3rd

Lot of very good heats and individual performances,but i think a special mention should go to Ty Procter.He really tried his heart out and made some good moves,not really reflected in his score

Edited by iris123

So 48 riders split into 3 Semi Final fields.

16-16-16

How many go through in each of the semi-finals and the dates?

I'm guessing the top 5 go through with 1 wildcard for the final.

Really enjoyable meeting.The rain held off mostly,but drove back through a storm.So was pretty lucky it missed Güstrow.Thought Kennett was unlucky to be excluded in his first heat when in second which would have set him up nicely.Good crowd of 3,000 considering the weather.Here is the run-off for 3rd

Lot of very good heats and individual performances,but i think a special mention should go to Ty Procter.He really tried his heart out and made some good moves,not really reflected in his score

Run-off was a cracking race.

Lets be brutally honest the only way Kennett or Bridger will ever ride in the gp is as a wildcard at cardiff

Finally got round to looking at all the results and one things strikes me as very strange......

Of the host countries with home riders,we have

Germany(Güstrow)-2 riders in the meeting

GB(Berwick)-2 riders

Poland(Tarnow)-3 riders

Austria(St.Johann)-2 riders

Hungary(Miskolc)-6!!!! riders :o :blink:

What is even stranger is that Hungary didn't have any riders in any of the other meetings.What is that all about????

Finally got round to looking at all the results and one things strikes me as very strange......

Of the host countries with home riders,we have

Germany(Güstrow)-2 riders in the meeting

GB(Berwick)-2 riders

Poland(Tarnow)-3 riders

Austria(St.Johann)-2 riders

Hungary(Miskolc)-6!!!! riders :o :blink:

What is even stranger is that Hungary didn't have any riders in any of the other meetings.What is that all about????

The original line up only had 2 Hungarian riders in the meeting with the standard 2 home nation reserves.

Entries: Qualifications: ACCR 1, AMZS 2, DMU 1, FFM 2, FMI 2, FMU 2,

MAMS 2, MFR 1, SMF 1, PZM 2

The two French and one Russian riders were not at the meeting.