British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrMungo

Stoke V Mildenhall (16th June, 2012)

What's the likelihood of this meeting going ahead?

Will Richie Worrall be able to ride since Plymouth has already been called off?

1 Ashley Birks

2 Richie Worrall R/R (?)

3 Tony Atkin

4 Ross Walter

5 Jaimie Pickard

6 Liam Carr

7 Ben Reade

1 Cameron Heeps

2 Joe Jacobs R/R

3 Stefan Nielsen

4 Danny Halsey

5 Lewis Blackbird

6 Nathan Stoneman

7 Joe Graver

I hope Richie can ride!

More importantly, I hope we get a meeting. The weather isn't looking too great unfortunately.

However, if there is a meeting, and Richie does ride, Stoke by about 5.

I think he can, but not entirely sure.

I seem to remember a time last season where Lasse Bjerre was listed as R/R for Ipswich at 2, but then something happened, and he could ride after all, but he had to ride at number 2 which wasn't his normal position.

However, sometimes the National League has completly different rules, so who knows!

I seem to remember a time last season where Lasse Bjerre was listed as R/R for Ipswich at 2, but then something happened, and he could ride after all, but he had to ride at number 2 which wasn't his normal position.

However, sometimes the National League has completly different rules, so who knows!

If he did have to ride at number 2, that could make heat 1 very interesting! Birks, Worrall and Heeps? Fantastic!

Cant see any reason why Richie can't ride but you cannot change the riding order so he would have to ride at 2.

Not heavy rain at the moment but would be surprised if this is on after the rain of last few days.

Edited by Steeplejack

Rained off