British Speedway Forum

Are they having the street stuff, not just the stalls, as i have not been for the last two yrs, daughter has just surprised me, that we are going this yr....

Status Quo are playing Singleton Park Swansea later in the evening...maybe they could stop off on the way...

Status Quo are playing Singleton Park Swansea later in the evening...maybe they could stop off on the way...

Would rather have Jedward :-0

• Like 2

I would prefer the Monster Energy girls mud wrestling myself, but will have to settle for Nicki & Emil with handbags at 10 paces no doubt ;-)

A FEW final details have yet to be finalised but there will be a Fanzone in Cardiff again ... bigger than ever. There will be a Monster Rig, complete with girls and noise, lots of the usual attractions and a few new additions. I understand that Titan is due to return.

Whether we can persuade the Monster girls to wrestle with the grid girls remains to be seen!

If you could Phil maybe i would be tempted to make my first visit to Cardiff.Bet if it was in London they'd wrassle for nowt

does anyone know who is providing the entertainment for cardiff 2012?

who cares ??

who cares ??

I didn't give a jot until seeing the brilliant far-sighted suggestion below. Was it Spock or Kirk who said 'make it happen'.

I would prefer the Monster Energy girls mud wrestling myself

With the Walkabout closed for refurbishment there's not really much reason to go this year.

I didn't give a jot until seeing the brilliant far-sighted suggestion below. Was it Spock or Kirk who said 'make it happen'.

It was Captain Jean-Luc Picard, and it was ''make it so'' :-) either way I agree, bring out the mud!!!! Ha.

Whether we can persuade the Monster girls to wrestle with the grid girls remains to be seen!

If the Grid Girls are too busy with FanZone and doing the start lines I will gladly step in .... Anyone else willing to help form a team join the queue behind me ;)

Really pleased my holiday had to be postponed as I will be going this year after missing last year .... really looking forward to the day out in the streets, at the PoW and meeting a few names and putting faces to them. ..... Should be easy to spot this year with a Wolves shirt and a TNT baseball hat on ..... havent decided on trousers yet :blink:

FOR those who care (and many do) the pre-meeting entertainment line-up will be announced on Thursday.

You can count me in as one of the many that do care ......theres always a moan on yearly here complaining on who BSI/IMG pick for the entertainment.

I am looking forward to my drive into Cardiff which is a lovely city, bus down to the bay area for a 'Bay Blast'!! for anyone who hasn't been its a brilliant 15minute speedboat 'blast' around the bay for £7...best £7 ever spent. Then back to city for lunch and buildup around the streets / fanzone area (forget about Monster girls and the mud!..how about a few Chippendales for us lady Speedway fans!!??), into the stadium and the PRE event entertainment (whoever it is!)...which is exactly what it is just a precurser to the REAL action of the Gp itself. Sounds like a good way to spend a day to me :) Roll on thursday 23 August and my ferry across the Irish sea.

Edited by emerald tyke

With the Walkabout closed for refurbishment there's not really much reason to go this year.

Disappointed about that... For me, Friday night at the Walkabout was the best part of ther whole weekend!

Where the hell are we gonna go now?

Edited by Shadders