British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Free 2012 World Cup Racecards - Event Two - King's Lynn

MiniMax Racecard 2012 World Cup EVENT TWO, King's Lynn, England. (Monday, 9th, July, 2012)

Once available later in the week you can directly download from the following page. I may well make a 'provisional' card available once Sunday's Polish League matches are out of the way and/or again after Tuesday's Swedish Matches. With only four man teams just a couple of injuries would mess up a racecard to unacceptable or poorly usable levels.

I will post in this thread when the racecards are uploaded including any provisional ones should i make them.

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

As in previous years if there are late, or indeed very late changes, i will update them right up to just before the meeting.

I've re-introduced the colour coded gate draw format due to a lot of email requests on the website. No messing about trying to see small characters and remembering them. Just an instant glance at the card matches up with how you see them line-up on the TV screen, or indeed if a spectator at the track from behind the fence. The various other distinctive formatting features of MiniMax racecards will be included.

Hopefully, as with the GP's, there will be various racecards made available from the usual producers to suit the varied tastes of fans.

Edited by manchesterpaul

It's over a week to go! As in the other thread, firstly why start the thread now and secondly what's wrong with one thread for all the cards!

Again your race card threads scream look at me I'm first!

• Like 1

It's over a week to go! As in the other thread, firstly why start the thread now and secondly what's wrong with one thread for all the cards!

Are you for real???

AGAIN you following me around looking for something to criticize.

I suggest you look AGAIN at the threads you've just come from and where the explanation was given as to why the threads are started ahead of the meeting.

I suggest you post AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN in all the hundreds of threads that are started days ahead of all the league meetings etc, in fact pretty much any thread on the forum regarding a meeting.

Anyway going on past history.....all i can say is whatever!, you go alert and gather the rest of your clique, i'm off for my dinner and leave you with the fitting statement i've not had to use for a while;

Please take note i'm not getting engaged in 'off-topic attacking the poster and not the post' conversations. There is way too much of it across the forums. It's a very inconsiderate waste of the forum owner's bandwidth, which presumably is not free, to use the forums for abuse, insults or creating and carrying out personal vendetta's and off-topic feuding when it's purpose of being a forum is for speedway discussion.

I can't see what you mean by 'clique'. I don't post all that often do I don't see how I'd form a 'clique'.

Multiple long winded postings such as yours will probably cost alot more bandwidth as you say.

It's very tedious logging onto the forum thinking there's some interesting debate in the gp forum when instead its you posting yet another thread for a race card which you haven't yet been able to post as the event is 10 days away!

I'll post my thread tomorrow advising my 2015 Polish GP race card will be available soon shall I?!

I'll post my thread tomorrow advising my 2015 Polish GP race card will be available soon shall I?!

Nooooooo! not until i made the ones for the 2016, 2017 and 2018 GP's. ;)

It's very tedious logging onto the forum thinking there's some interesting debate in the gp forum when instead its you posting yet another thread for a race card which you haven't yet been able to post as the event is 10 days away!

The simple and valid reasons for doing so were given in the thread you came from. The World Cup specific meeting racecard thread was put in place because the teams have been named in advance. Some fans will produce racecards with those provisional teams (some already have done so) for the events.

Please try and remember that Danish Webmaster did state that he had produced the FIRST racecard. Can i ask why you are not making a post admonishing him for that heinous crime of starting a racecard for an event a week away lol.

Regards coming to the forum for interesting debate, your attempt at such was......

Edited by manchesterpaul

any chance you could upload this before saturday morning mate just we set off from cumbria then and would like to print one out

any chance you could upload this before saturday morning mate just we set off from cumbria then and would like to print one out

Just fired off a message to you on that.

Traditional race card for World Cup RND 2, M/S Excel will be needed for this one

1. Click link to open (this could take a while depending on which version of Excel you have)

2. With the race card on the screen click on allow editing on bar at top of screen (if there)

3. Now type in the correct riding order and names for each team in the top section of the sheet DONOT change the riders in the heats this will be done automatically

4. Print out race card

This should get round the problem of the final line ups not being announced possibly up 30mins before the start

http://www.keepandsh...-19-pm-45k?da=y

Results Rnd 1

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4263075/world-cup-2012-rnd-1-res-xls-july-8-2012-2-19-pm-55k?da=y

Edited by willstaxi

Looks like Darcy not making his mind up until after practice tomorrow (12:00 BST) so i'll hold back the card until then. Immediately the teams are announced i'll put it on the server as hopefully the line-ups will be forthcoming shortly after practice.

For the benefit of fans one hour ahead of the UK on the European mainland, If there is a delay in the announcement i'll put a provisional card up with, as suggested elsewhere by 'Pandorum', a blank space for Darcy Ward. That will enable those who print out the cards at work etc. to do so.

For those who can wait until teams are confirmed i would suggest doing so in case it's not a straight swap for Darcy Ward and they reshuffle the team riding order as well.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Looks like Darcy not making his mind up until after practice tomorrow (12:00 BST) so i'll hold back the card until then. Immediately the teams are announced i'll put it on the server as hopefully the line-ups will be forthcoming shortly after practice.

For the benefit of fans one hour ahead of the UK on the European mainland, If there is a delay in the announcement i'll put a provisional card up with, as suggested elsewhere by 'Pandorum', a blank space for Darcy Ward. That will enable those who print out the cards at work etc. to do so.

For those who can wait until teams are confirmed i would suggest doing so in case it's not a straight swap for Darcy Ward and they reshuffle the team riding order as well.

Teams are not allowed to change riding order after its been announced-however they can in the race-off and final 30 mins after practice finishes is the deadline

Teams are not allowed to change riding order after its been announced-however they can in the race-off and final 30 mins after practice finishes is the deadline

Thanks for the knowledge always appreciated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I've just had a quick glance at the server stats counter and notice that there have already been hundred upon hundreds of visits this morning (and yesterday post meeting). I can only presume they are for tonight's card. Please note i was not intending to put up a card up until the team announcements which are supposed to be half an hour after practice ends - scheduled to end 14:00 BST.

I will make them available instantly the teams are known.

Edited by manchesterpaul

MP You are as ever ..on the ball (or should that be bike!).. shall revisit later to print it off ready for tonights meeting. Racecard always makes my enjoyment of the meeting more so.

MP You are as ever ..on the ball (or should that be bike!).. shall revisit later to print it off ready for tonights meeting. Racecard always makes my enjoyment of the meeting more so.

Thank you very much. Incidentally, i have now put up the provisional one (with Darcy Ward) as the visitor counter is still spinning at a fair rate of knots, but obviously for those who can it's best to wait.

Edited by manchesterpaul

UPDATE

AVAILABLE AS OF NOW

MiniMax Racecard 2012 World Cup EVENT TWO, King's Lynn, England. (Monday, 9th, July, 2012)

Direct download from following page

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Couldn't agree more, definitely enhances the evening being able to fill in a 'programme', especially one that is designed with such forethought, cheers as ever Paul.

Here's to a good meeting for the British lads.