British Speedway Forum

Holder very good in defeat.

Spitting at the camera was disgusting. He shoudl get a heavy fine for that.

All the best

Rob

• Like 3

I guess also Crump wasnt racing in heat 20 because he didnt pass Neils also maybe??????

you really are posting some nonsense. Crump had to win heat 20 to have a chance of winning the title. He almost hit a back wheel on the second corner, and then gave everything to catch Iversen, even though it was almost certainly going to be impossible task to overhaul Iversen plus one more.....you couldn't see that?

You sound like you've never been to a Speedway meeting.

• Like 2

Hopefully the joker will be done away with, though more likely I would expect it restricted so it can't be used in the last 4 heats.

Regarding seeding the home team through, having been at White City to watch sparsely attended WTC Finals when the Brits didn't qualify, I'll be surprised if that is done away with.

Considering it was a fairly sparce crowd with the home team riding, I think it should be done away with. Sweden wouldn't have been there on merit.

Best team won.

Would those whining about Russia and the joker have claimed the Aussies were not the best team had they won :):)

Russia did wonderful to get 3rd after a crap start.

What could have happened if they could have gotten a grip early on.

A qualifier or even finals in Russia would be something to see at somewhere like Togliatti.

Denmark's kids were awesome.

Mikkel B was MOM for me.

Heat 17 was pure comedy and they need to do as NKI said not allow jokers in the last 4 heats.

But whatever you think about the joker it created a hell of an exciting finish.

It has been an awesome world cup week. Great excitement. Super TV coverage. Pity about the crowds.

Well done to all the teams and the riders for a memorable week of speedway and everybody went home healthy.

Holder very good in defeat.

What.................... by spitting his drink at a camera, very childish.

• Like 1

Spitting at the camera was disgusting. He shoudl get a heavy fine for that.

All the best

Rob

He didn't spit at the camera. The camera would have been yards away from him. And don't you think the cmeraman might have asked him to even do it to capture that moment?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Well done Denmark, best team won. Nice that Iversen has just realised how unfair the joker rule is - don 't remember him being so concerned about it in 2006 when Peterborough stole the final from Reading though.

Lets get this right. The joker rule is a farce and while allowed the teams will use it to their advantage. Im not Pedersens greatest fan but he did what he had to do. Also how brilliant is it to see Holder and Ward win naff all. Please dont let Holder become World Champ all the abilty in the world but his attitude when he gets beat is disgusting, the worst loser in the sport oh how i would laugh if he wins NOTHING this year

• Like 1

He didn't spit at the camera. The camera would have been yards away from him. And don't you think the cmeraman might have asked him to even do it to capture that moment?

Come on you can't defend that, he was petulant and didn't set a good example to anyone, if the camera had been closer he would have gobbed all over it no danger.

• Like 1

you really are posting some nonsense. Crump had to win heat 20 to have a chance of winning the title. He almost hit a back wheel on the second corner, and then gave everything to catch Iversen, even though it was almost certainly going to be impossible task to overhaul Iversen plus one more.....you couldn't see that?

You sound like you've never been to a Speedway meeting.

Well im replying to your nonesense but it seems you are happy that tactical slowing down to a race is a good thing.

Racing can and usually is tactical through-out a race. However slowing down should never be condoned or allowed.

But of course in your world Crump is as guilty as Pedersen.

No worries, i will stick with my own views and be comforted with the pages of distain for the Danes actions in heats 17 & 18.

Have to let the anti-Antipodeans have their usual whinge, Steve. Never let the truth get in the way of a chance to slag off Aussies.

Fine collection of Chips displayed by so many juvenile forum members.

Steve don`t be ridiculous losing the final moments earlier and you think the cameraman will go to holder and say "chris for good effect spit towards the camera" sorry got to pull you up for the craziest comment i seen for many a year !! TUT TUT

• Like 1

Please dont let Holder become World Champ all the abilty in the world but his attitude when he gets beat is disgusting, the worst loser in the sport

And long may it continue. As the saying goes, 'show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser'.

Have to let the anti-Antipodeans have their usual whinge, Steve. Never let the truth get in the way of a chance to slag off Aussies.

Fine collection of Chips displayed by so many juvenile forum members.

Get real big fella, you know full well what his actions depicted, a spoilt brat who couldn't keep a grip on his disappointment. I love watching him ride but his attitude stinks.

Prague to host the final? The Czechs seeded thru??

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Like 1