British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

Final Line Up (per BBC Radio WM broadcast from tonight's Dudley v Scunthorpe meeting).

1 Robert Mear

2 Eddie Kennett

3 Adam Roynon

4 Richard Lawson

5 Tai Woffinden

6 Stuart Robson

7 Danny King

8 Scott Nicholls

9 Ben Barker

10 Simon Stead

11 Craig Cook

12 Lewis Bridger

13 Josh Auty

14 Ricky Ashworth

15 Olly Allen

16 Chris Harris

• Like 1

15 of them are Brits and the other one is at home!!! How ironic(joke!) Go Tai.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Why is this meeting being held here? facilities can't be the reason why are these meetings not properly shared around.Woffinden has a massive advantage also did they not earlier in the season have the under 21 event.Wolves is a ok track, not one of the best in my opinion Peterborough, Swindon, Lynn, Sheffield, all better race tracks.It still seems to me that speedway still has that jobs for the boys aspect certain people getting advantages yet as a WHOLE the sport not working together will things ever change.?

I'm not sure on why it's held at wolverhampton, but bear in mind yes Tai has a big advantage but there are a number of riders there that love the track also. Danny King & Chris Harris come to mind - also Roynon rides there for Dudley.

I think it's a quality lineup, can't wait for this one, even though it should have been held at say Birmingham for instance.

Edited by Dave_Minall
  • Like 2

I'm not sure on why it's held at wolverhampton, but bear in mind yes Tai has a big advantage but there are a number of riders there that love the track also. Danny King & Chris Harris come to mind - also Roynon rides there for Dudley.

I think it's a quality lineup, can't wait for this one, even though it should have been held at say Birmingham for instance.

RIght Dave the line up is a excellent one, I am looking forward too it just felt the revenue should be shared around the tracks a bit more but as you say it would of been nice for Birmingham.

With almost half the line up being coventry riders or assets think it would be nice to be at coventry one year. They always use british riders

With almost half the line up being coventry riders or assets think it would be nice to be at coventry one year. They always use british riders

Agreed - that would be another good move. Great stadium!

• Like 1

The money IS shared around, that's why its called a Shared Event.

If Birmingham (or whoever) came up with more cash for the BSPA pot, the meeting would be held there.

The money IS shared around, that's why its called a Shared Event.

If Birmingham (or whoever) came up with more cash for the BSPA pot, the meeting would be held there.

Thats fair enough if the revenue is shared around? but it still should be held at different venues not just B FInals each year also they have already had that under 21 meeting there early in the year. Edited by sidney

Thats fair enough if the revenue is shared around? but it still should be held at different venues not just B FInals each year also they have already had that under 21 meeting there early in the year.

U21 was at Dudley not Wolves!!
  • Like 2

Nobody cares if Coventry produce Brits, They have a losers mentality.

Peterborough produce high quality danes with a winning mentaility installed into them and this was proved in the world cup as Pedersen,Iversen and Jepsen Jensen have all had a winning mentality installed into them by Trevor Swales during there stints at Peterborough, It was no suprise that Mikkel B Jensen was denmark's lowest scorer and this was down to him not meeting Swales yet...

Hopefully Swales gets involved with Team GB in some sort of way because I would like to see the likes of Harris and Bridger and Woffinden being given some sort of direction by Trevor and that can take them anywhere, There would be no limits on the possible outcomes.

Fancy Lawson to win this one, He is a sharp gater and as long as he stays on the right line, He should score a max.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

I'm sure Richard will be delighted (& squirming just a little) to learn the (disturbing) news that you're right behind him.

"Peterborough produce high quality Danes" Is that Peterbro, the hamlet just outside Copenhagen?

I don't remember Bjerre (but then again, neither do you), Peredsen x2, Iversen, or even the current love of your life rocking up at the Showground & saying "so, what's this speedway mullarkey all about? can someone show me?" - and that's not just because I don't recall the Danish for mullarkey.

• Like 1