Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

Travelling down from Preston for this event

Just wondering is it a pay on the day or will I need tickets in advance ?

Regardless looking forward to some decent racing ahead of the GP in August

Chris

Edited by ProperSport

Just a heads up that there will once again be a MiniMax Racecard available for this meeting from the usual racecard page below.

MiniMax Racecards

It is ready now however there are a good few days racing before Monday so will hold it back for the time being in case of mass withdrawals lol.

I wouldnt be surprised if Adam Roynon made the semi's, he is flying at the moment and loves Monmore.

• Like 1

Hoping for roynon to win it (would like all 4 bees riders in the final or danny king but cant see it happening) think tai def has an advantage with it being on his home track but we all know it only takes a exclusion or mistake to change a meeting. Looking forward to this one as a good line up to watch. X

Been to Wolves once before for a league meeting and seen the stadium often enough on Sky. Pardon me if this has been covered before. How does the promotion fit in a larger than normal crowd there? Are other sections other than the home straight and restaurant areas that can be opened to accomodate additional fans?

No answer at Wolves. Is it cash only on the turnstiles or do they accept card payments too, please? Thanks.

Not sure tbh mate. Think it is only cash but never tried to pay with a card.

Been to Wolves once before for a league meeting and seen the stadium often enough on Sky. Pardon me if this has been covered before. How does the promotion fit in a larger than normal crowd there? Are other sections other than the home straight and restaurant areas that can be opened to accomodate additional fans?

Don't think so, it will just be the normal areas very, very busy!

Lawson just needs to make sharp starts to win this one.

It wouldn't make a diffence if he satrted 15 metres in front every race, he would still end up at the back.

It wouldn't make a diffence if he satrted 15 metres in front every race, he would still end up at the back.

Harsh ... I reckon he could get 2 thirds in 5 starts easy ;-)

Please do not feed the Troll.

I wondered if people are looking forward to Monday's meeting? I am for the first time in a number of years will it be the new guard or the old guard to prevail.! I would love Auty,Cook,Roynon, Ashworth to show there worth but I have no bias on the winner Tai is favourite but for me if Chris turns up with decent equipment he would be my pick Harris to win Roynon (to reach at least semi).What are people's views? Spare a thought for RIchie Worrall a great season very unlucky good luck to him on comeback and Steve Richie,s time will come.

Edited by sidney