British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Cheap Flights For Malilla Gp Saturday 8th September

Anyone possibly thinking of going to Sweden Ryanair are flying Stansted to Stockholm Skvasta for £24 return at the moment-fantastic price. fly out sat am back Sun am

Edited by racers and royals

Anyone possibly thinking of going to Sweden Ryanair are flying Stansted to Stockholm Skvasta for £24 return at the moment-fantastic price. fly out sat am back Sun am

we are already booked and going but i paid a sky high price £32 return i booked far to soon lol are you going Racers and Royals ?if so will see you there .

we are already booked and going but i paid a sky high price £32 return i booked far to soon lol are you going Racers and Royals ?if so will see you there .

Sure am-once again i got stuffed by Ryainair £31 return i paid.Looking forward to it.

I went last time but I thought RyanAir was owned by Flyan Ryan Sullivan.

See how does that not put a smile on ur face :t:

Keep up the 'good' work

• Like 1

How long is the car journey from the airport to ttrack, anyone know ? thanks

How long is the car journey from the airport to ttrack, anyone know ? thanks

approx 230km / 3 hours according to google maps and Eniro kartor.

Edited by Ghostwalker

I'm thinking of flying to Gothenburg instead, a longer journey to Malilla but I can take in the Lejonen vs Nassjo fixture on the way back on Sunday! Those flying to Stockholm Skavsta, who catch the later flight back on Sunday could also take in the meeting at Eskilstuna.