British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Defunct Speedway Website And Newcastle History Website

Hi all

Every so often I post links to my history websites to catch anyone new to the forums history thread.

If you are interested in Defunct Tracks visit www.defunctspeedway.co.uk and if you are interested in reading about Newcastle Diamonds from 1929 to now visit www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

Both sites have Name The Rider pages where I have photographs of riders for whom I need names

Thanks for reading this

• Like 1

I would highly recommend a visit to Defunct Speedway site :t:

This is one of the best speedway sites I know of-well worth vsiting-keep up the good work John

On 7/26/2012 at 10:52 AM, dantodan said:

Hi all

Every so often I post links to my history websites to catch anyone new to the forums history thread.

If you are interested in Defunct Tracks visit www.defunctspeedway.co.uk and if you are interested in reading about Newcastle Diamonds from 1929 to now visit www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

Both sites have Name The Rider pages where I have photographs of riders for whom I need names

Thanks for reading this

Hi All, Can't believe it is 7 yrs since I reminded about the websites.  They are still there and going from strength to strength.  happy new year everyone

• Like 2

Tremendous site John and you continue to do super work, I often still go to your site to refresh memories, I particularly enjoy the old photos which you have posted. Keep up the good work it is greatly appreciated and have a Happy New Year mate.