British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ride n Slide Dayz 2012

Dragons Credit Crunch Event - Sunday August 12th

Hello there,

It is now under two weeks until we attempt to restage our premier event of the season, The MTD Group, Credit Crunch.

Following the cancellation of the first attempt to run the initial leg of the event due to torrential rain flooding the Sittingbourne circuit there is still time to book your place as there are still a few spaces available.

The event is split over three groups, Club for those at the top of their game and are chasing a National League spot or haver an ability approaching that level and looking to improve further.

A Support Class for those with some ability and indeed some who may be competing properly for the first time !

And the Intermediate Class for those who fall somewhere inbetween the above two classes.

Likekwise, the event is open to club members and non-members alike, what better way to taste the Dragons experience than at one of our biggest events of the year, a guarantee of a minimum of five races (some have had up to 8 or 9 in the past ! ) and all for just £20 non-members and £15 for members.

Contact Julie Tutton on 01633 858899 or 07920 00785 for more details or to book, you won't regret it !!!!

Come and join us, if not to ride then to watch, a great days entertainment and all for the very reasonable admission price of exactly NOTHING !!!!! ;o)

August 12th, The Old Gun Site, Sittingbourne, 11.30am start

Cya, Russ

I don't vouch for these being 100% accurate, but I think these should be pretty much there:

Club

Dragons 51 (Ross Walter 22+1, S Pearce 12+1, Willy Kennis 11+1)

Sittingbourne 60 (S Hazelden 18(max), Jack Kingston 15+2, Mark Bibby 14+1)

Interesting name in the Dragons team:- Aaron Mogridge. A chip off the old block, he fell in five of his six races, most while well placed. Ross Walter had 8 rides including a TR so could have scored 27! Kingston lost his maximum when defeated by Walter in the last race

Intermed

Dragons 47 (Mike Osborne 15, Gordon Walker 11)

Frittenden 67 (Ben Harrison 19+1, G Knowler 17+1(max), James Peters 15+1, Stefan Kalisz 9+1)

James Peters impressed me, his win from the back over Gordon Walker was easily the best race of the day.

Support

Dragons 45 (Shaun Crawley 13+1)

Sittingbourne 66 (Charles Wallace 18, Tony Raybould 14)

Wallace was heading for a 21-point maximum until he fell while leading the last heat

Us Wyvern Dragons have some catching up to do!!

What a top day, if a l little hot, I nearly didn't make my 2nd heat after feeling dizzy!

I really need to get my clutch problems fixed.