British Speedway Forum
Brooksy

Somerset V Berwick Friday 17th Aug.

Sadly there is no sun, to call a 'sun off'. A Berwick side tortured by recent injuries and poor signings, should spell a massive home win.

Home win I agree,but hopefully Robson,Bellego,Aspregren and Alden can at least keep things decent.Im guessing this is the 1st trip to Somerset for Nicki Barrett,maybe Micky Dyer also,that could go either way in terms of scoring but Im reasonably hopefull of a score somewhere round the 40pts mark.

Aspregen is superb to watch around the Oak Tree to be fair, expect double figures from him.

Nicki Barrett has done plenty of second halves at Somerset from memory with the Viking team the past few years, and has never really impressed.

Alden obviously didnt fancy it again tonight, maybe been working too hard hitting his punchbag after the race than concentrating on winning! If its a straight choice between him or Ashworth next year, I'd want Ricky every day of the week!

Great result for the Rebels tonight 53-41. Superb 15+1 by James wright, thats much much better. Well done Wrighty, keep it up.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2

Great result for the Rebels tonight 53-41. Superb 15 points by James wright, thats much much better. Well done Wrighty, keep it up.

Don`t you want anybody dropped this week..?... :lol::P

Good to see Robin going well again at the OTA.

Alden obviously didnt fancy it again tonight, maybe been working too hard hitting his punchbag after the race than concentrating on winning! If its a straight choice between him or Ashworth next year, I'd want Ricky every day of the week!

Were yiu there,or are you just spraffing your usual crap.

• Like 2

Pardon?

Were yiu there,or are you just spraffing your usual crap.

Do i have to of been there to know 5 points isnt good enough?

You would have loved it mate - the guy is superb, simply phenomanal passes on Wright and Doyle who were up until then, the stars of the show. Not many people can claim to have passed Doyle especially around the Oak Tree, but Aspegren is without doubt the most impressive visiting rider this season :approve:

Take it you were happy when Ricky got 5 points at Ipswich.

Seb didn't look fit on Saturday but clearly knows we are struggling badly with injuries so is trying to ride.

• Like 1

You would have loved it mate - the guy is superb, simply phenomanal passes on Wright and Doyle who were up until then, the stars of the show. Not many people can claim to have passed Doyle especially around the Oak Tree, but Aspegren is without doubt the most impressive visiting rider this season :approve:

It`s all the more galling seeing his scores and Mellgren`s with our demise.

Was going to pop over,but booked a holiday instead...

If you had been there I might have a little respect for your opinion as you are entitled to comment on something you have witnessed,but as usual your just having a moan.

If I were the Berwick Promotion I would sign him for next season and pay him to sit in the house ,on his rolling average he is a snip. ;)

• Like 1

If you had been there I might have a little respect for your opinion as you are entitled to comment on something you have witnessed,but as usual your just having a moan.

Get a grip! I will state my opinion whether i was there or not! Go and have a look what Alden has done in Sweden this year, then look what hes done for us and ask yourself if hes been good enough!

If I were the Berwick Promotion I would sign him for next season and pay him to sit in the house ,on his rolling average he is a snip. ;)

I get the feeling he will be back for a proper stint in the Rebels colours, he is superb every time he graces the OTA.