British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Edinburgh Pl Match Sunday 19th August 2012

God cyclone you are as miserable as your avatar

I think we will win this by 10

Oh my god I am now sounding like dantodan

Can't get emoticons to work so that was said tounge in cheek cyclone :-)

Nowt wrong with sounding like Dantodan. :party: Just one mistake in your post you should have said you think you will lose by 10 points or 20 more like. I think Edinburgh can beat most other teams but you cannot beat the Diamonds around our fantastic racetrack.

Monarchs fans coming to Brough will not believe the view they get of the action at Brough, Armadale is spoilt by the restricted viewing I would hate to be going there more than a couple of times a season

So come on Monarchs you will be trounced by our 5 riders (wish we still had the Worralls at reserve)

Monarchs fans coming to Brough will not believe the view they get of the action at Brough, Armadale is spoilt by the restricted viewing I would hate to be going there more than a couple of times a season

Take cover!

Incoming!

Brace yourself for the Edinburgh Defence Association going into full operational mode.

You do know they have Cobra meetings every Friday night exactly for posts like this. And regular exercises on the MonarchZone to keep fine tuned.

Hold on, there's a knock at the door, best hit 'Post' before I answer it!

Nice knowing you all!

• Like 4

Take cover!

Incoming!

Brace yourself for the Edinburgh Defence Association going into full operational mode.

You do know they have Cobra meetings every Friday night exactly for posts like this. And regular exercises on the MonarchZone to keep fine tuned.

Hold on, there's a knock at the door, best hit 'Post' before I answer it!

Nice knowing you all!

I actually agree with Dantodan but what can you do but get used to it

It is better than no speedway at all, and anyway it is only when you go to some away tracks that you see the difference

Oh no I have broken ranks I'm for it now :-)

Edited by ekimba
  • Like 1

I actually agree with Dantodan but what can you do but get used to it

It is better than no speedway at all, and anyway it is only when you go to some away tracks that you see the difference

Oh no I have broken ranks I'm for it now :-)

Good man ekimba!!!

Absolutely right, any speedway is better than no speedway. Now if someone could bottle the smell.

Personally, I enjoy being in the back straight shed with the sound of the crowd (even though it's just complaining ;) ) and the roar of the bikes.

So are you going MIB tomorrow night at Armadale? B)

Edited by george.m

Ritchie tweeted, he will see how it holds up today, so hopefully he's not far away from being fit...Henry was withdrawn from meeting last night also, so that's him, lemo and claes carrying knocks....

Edited by Arson fire

the viewing is restricted very few if any have ever said otherwise, the quality of racing is another matter.

Funny that, I'm of the same opinion. I may not be the tallest, but watching from the first bend all

I can see are tbe riders helmets as they race around the first and second turns

Edited by Shadders

No injuries on either Side please.

Weather Forecast not looking too good. :sad:

cook in hospital awaiting xrays so not looking good for sunday....

cook in hospital awaiting xrays so not looking good for sunday....

What`s happened to him?

What`s happened to him?

I couldn't see exactly from the bar. He was leading and between 3rd and 4th bend went over the bike quite spectacularly from the height he came down from he'll be lucky not to have broken something.

He was looking like the only rider who'd challenge Schlein until then. Was very much looking forward to them meeting.

Hope he's OK.

I couldn't see exactly from the bar. He was leading and between 3rd and 4th bend went over the bike quite spectacularly from the height he came down from he'll be lucky not to have broken something.

He was looking like the only rider who'd challenge Schlein until then. Was very much looking forward to them meeting.

Hope he's OK.

According to Edinburgh website - suspected broken wrist for Cookie.

Cookie tweeted last night he isn't in much pain so thinks its not broken, going for 2nd opinion today.