British Speedway Forum

bigeddiechek, did Peter Waite own Berwick Rangers football club at one stage? Heard a wee story today about an Englishman who did?

Another Peter creamed off some gate money for many years. No connection to Waite at all.
  • Like 1

Another Peter creamed off some gate money for many years. No connection to Waite at all.

Aye I was speaking yesterday to his accountant from many moons ago. He thought his name was Peter, but not sure. Seems he had a nice little earner.

http://www.dailyreco...ver-cash-964367

Sorry to be going off thread.

Interestingly Wilson has now gone to join another Scottish club - will history repeat?

The accounting firm where the clubs sponsors and knew there was something wrong.

Imagine fiddling when your club is sponsored by a firm of accountants, bound to get caught!

http://www.dailyreco...ver-cash-964367

Sorry to be going off thread.

Interestingly Wilson has now gone to join another Scottish club - will history repeat?

That was 5 Years ago and it was the Football club anyway back on topic i think with a city the size off Glasgow and all it's artifacts etc it should fetch a fair old price it is Scotland's no1 city after all :lol:

Peter was born in Castle Hills Maternity Home, in Berwick, :D that makes him an Englishman. :t:

Peter was born in Castle Hills Maternity Home, in Berwick, :D that makes him an Englishman. :t:

That's a blessing for all Scotsmen :t:

The man wears a Kilt.

The man wears a Kilt.

I wear a beret but I am not French :party:

Edited by starshooter

I wear a beret but I am not French :party:

Are you Richard Thompson?

The man wears a Kilt.

Is someone who wears a condom a Dick Barrie?

• Like 3

So, using the same logic, how come you consider yourself Welsh then?