British Speedway Forum

According to Speedway Star Glasgow are up for sale.

Any takers so far?

Heard a rumour of Perter Waite coming back, and I wouldn't bet against it.

Only a rumour though.

Any takers so far?

Well they wouldn't be for sale then, would they? ;)

Well they wouldn't be for sale then, would they? ;)

Should have been rephrased "interested parties" instead of "takers" then ;)

Any takers so far?

I would doubt it as it was only announced a few weeks ago that they were looking to sell up uncertain time for a lot off clubs i think in the current climate but it is nice to see Edinburgh Fan's concerned about our welfare how heartwarming i am getting all emotional now

I would doubt it as it was only announced a few weeks ago that they were looking to sell up uncertain time for a lot off clubs i think in the current climate but it is nice to see Edinburgh Fan's concerned about our welfare how heartwarming i am getting all emotional now

I dont think this is the only club looking for a new owner, good luck to glasgow finding a new owner

Probably quite a few clubs in this situation regarding finances, hope all clubs in the Current PL can weather the econonmic climate...................... :blink:

Yes these continue to be difficult times. Looking on the bright side if we eventually get through double/treble/quadruple dip clubs will hopefully be leaner and have low cost base.

It goes without saying that if Glasgow failed to continue Edinburgh promotion would have some more difficult questions to ask themselves.

Yes these continue to be difficult times. Looking on the bright side if we eventually get through double/treble/quadruple dip clubs will hopefully be leaner and have low cost base.

It goes without saying that if Glasgow failed to continue Edinburgh promotion would have some more difficult questions to ask themselves.

I am sure Edinburgh would still be able to function without Glasgow and vice versa but the Derby's would be a sore miss albiet i think we face each other too many times in one season which takes the novelty out off these slightly .

Some positive news on the Glasgow website though in that they have been talking with potential buyer's

• Like 1

I am sure Edinburgh would still be able to function without Glasgow and vice versa but the Derby's would be a sore miss albiet i think we face each other too many times in one season which takes the novelty out off these slightly .

Some positive news on the Glasgow website though in that they have been talking with potential buyer's

Craig Whyte?

• Like 2

Probably quite a few clubs in this situation regarding finances, hope all clubs in the Current PL can weather the econonmic climate...................... :blink:

Another reason why I'll be making my Plymouth debut in September

• Like 1

Craig Whyte?

Took that too far George got my season ticket sorted for ibrox this season and that man's name may not be uttered in any sentence saying that we would need to relocate Ashfield to the south of france if he buy's it no more rain off's is the plus side ;)

• Like 1

Took that too far George got my season ticket sorted for ibrox this season and that man's name may not be uttered in any sentence saying that we would need to relocate Ashfield to the south of france if he buy's it no more rain off's is the plus side ;)

Good man! Keep supporting the cause! ;)

Surely not all of Glasgow is for sale?Just the parts Paulco frequents!!!!

Indeed it may favour Edinburgh should any of the Tigers supporters become Nomads, it may increase their crowds! I may be miles off maybe none of the Tigers would attend to watch and support the Monarchs opposition!]