British Speedway Forum

How utterly pathectic,I take it your in the brigade that thinks Berwick Speedway has only been running under this promotion,well heres the news,it hasnt.It ran to varying degrees of success for quite a few years,Waite also introduced news riders and built up a reasonable asset base,there were a few duds along the way but mostly he brought in decent PL riders.

Read Bigeddiecheks post,I agree with that.

peter waite was a master in finding new 3pt reserves

not afraid to go looking for talanted riders

yes he could wind people up and to a point i think he enjoyed doing that but when he was interested he served berwick well

wish other clubs had a backer/owner with the same passion to improve the club instead of trying there best to run it into the ground so no one wants to take it over when they pull out

yes he could wind people up and to a point i think he enjoyed doing that but when he was interested he served berwick well

wish other clubs had a backer/owner with the same passion to improve the club instead of trying there best to run it into the ground so no one wants to take it over when they pull out

Agreed,of course this of course is only rumour,none this idea may never see the light of day.

Any luck last night?

None i even bought her a bottle of wine to get her tipsy but she fell asleep on me i just went to the pub before our session today for the fitba at ibrox got a feeling she may well be onto plums tonight kebab and snoring on the couch beckons

Excellent any idea who it may be?

No idea who but it sounds like there is more than one they are talking to will just need to wait and see what transpire's i am sure there will be positives come out off it

• Like 2

nope theres always tonight then tuesday then wednesday then friday then next saturday.....

Fingers and toes crossed.

Take it we're taliking about the lottery here?................'mon the Stripes :oops::P:t:

Take it we're taliking about the lottery here?................'mon the Stripes :oops::P:t:

:rolleyes:

I also think Peter's passion for speedway means he will be back at some point. Many regard him as a very good team builder.

I must say this is only a rumour, but it was one that was floating around Shielfield tonight too.

No smoke without fire, as the saying goes.

I also think Peter's passion for speedway means he will be back at some point. Many regard him as a very good team builder.

I must say this is only a rumour, but it was one that was floating around Shielfield tonight too.

No smoke without fire, as the saying goes.

Think Peter would oonly put his millions into his beloved Bandits :D .Sincerly hope the Glasgow can find someone to invest in them ,Speedway in the north needs all its teams.

Hope Glasgow find a backer not only Edinburgh would lose out they always bring a couple of coach load of supporters to enhance;;;;; the atmosphere at Berwick good luck in their search

• Like 1

Think Peter would oonly put his millions into his beloved Bandits :D .Sincerly hope the Glasgow can find someone to invest in them ,Speedway in the north needs all its teams.

Mark my words, the Wee Man will be back.

I am sure you are wrong on this one

Really hope you're right. Unlike some of our Glaswegian football friends I don't want to see any club go to the wall.

• Like 2

Heard yet more rumours tonight.

He's had a big cash-in with an investment, and thinks he can get Glasgow at knock-down price.

Not quite straight from the horses mouth, buy certainly the nosebag.

Looking forward to seeing the Wee Man back next year, if not sooner!

:approve:

Heard yet more rumours tonight.

He's had a big cash-in with an investment, and thinks he can get Glasgow at knock-down price.

Not quite straight from the horses mouth, buy certainly the nosebag.

Looking forward to seeing the Wee Man back next year, if not sooner!

:approve:

Is he being run out of Poland :lol: :lol:

• Like 1