British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Red Panda

Cardiff Travel Related Posts - British Gp Sat 25th

Hi all,

Has anyone got 2 spare seats in their car for the Speedway gp on Saturday from Coventry.

Must be in Cardiff before 11.00am as we are going to Swansea to watch the football.

Also a lift back to Coventry from Cardiff. Top petrol money paid lol failing that has anyone got any tips where to stay in Cardiff as everywhere is booked.

Oli

Hi

Just wondering if any Rebels fans going Cardiff GP have 2 spare seats in car for the wife and myself will give a helping hand in fuel costs.

Based on holiday village and looking at trains but getting back maybe a issue so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

Oli,

try the megabus from Cannon Park --Just checked the site and leaves at 05:45 into Cardiff for 09:00 then back at 21:00. Bit type on tome but stop is only a couple of mins walk from Millenium. £ 9 each way--hope this helps. Used it loads of times and pretty reliable. www.megabus.com

Paul

Oli,

try the megabus from Cannon Park --Just checked the site and leaves at 05:45 into Cardiff for 09:00 then back at 21:00. Bit type on tome but stop is only a couple of mins walk from Millenium. £ 9 each way--hope this helps. Used it loads of times and pretty reliable. www.megabus.com

Paul

The Mega Bus doesn't stop at the bus station, it stops outside the Hilton Hotel in Cardiff. Still pretty close but it's just past the castle.

If the strike does go ahead, apart from any disruption for the GP, it is going to pose both financial and logistical problems for the ECB and Glamorgan if cricket fans cannot get to the England v South Africa game.

Glamorgan, in particular, could not afford another cricketing problem.

Just make sure you have £6 in cash to stick in the coin bins.

Stupid strikers, they go on strike and all they'll do is make people use the coin bins and prove there is no need for humans, so they get made redundant. I seriously wonder about some people at times.

From what I understand even if the tolls were fully automated, some human supervision is required to cope with any mechanical issues that might arise. Given that I think it likely that the tolls might be suspended.

If this is the case the workers should not back down, as they will have the full support of the motoring community.

Edited by Pere Ubon

Grrrrrrrr going after work on Friday so who knows what will happen..................

RP

Hi does anyone know any transport (coach / bus) going from Somerset (Burnham) to cardiff for GP Saturday 25th.

Please ring/ text 07968817510

Thanks

Wayne

May not be advisable to post your phone number on a public forum. Get some rite wierdos on here :icon_smile_clown:

If they dont like their job then leave, im certain it aint a prison sentence. Im sure there are a few people who will apply for the jobs.

If they dont like their job then leave, im certain it aint a prison sentence. Im sure there are a few people who will apply for the jobs.

I blame the self interest unions. They don't give a poo about their members, just the money they take off the gullible idiots. Protests these days are free advertising of the union. On picket lines now all you see on signs with massive letter now is GMB / TUC etc with no space for the arguing protest message

• Like 1

Does anyone regularly get a parking pass for the SGP at Millennium Stadium or has been allocated one in the last few years?

I had a parking pass for the Millennium Stadium in 2007 and it took about 2 hours before we were allowed to get out of the car park after the meeting. I haven't had one since but I have been allocated one this year and I wonder if it is still the same situation with getting out of the car park?

I would be grateful for any responses from those that have had experience of parking in the Millennium Stadium for the Grand Prix from 2007 onwards?

Many thanks

PS this is my first time using the forum so I'm not sure if I've put this in the correct topic area