British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Leicester V Workington (koc) 19/08/12

I think you miss the point, i am a speedway fan who was excited about the return of leicester, this has been a disaster comeback due to a promotor who hasnt a clue and wont be told, FACT why did sudden sam leave and many others ?

You say about good meetings when ? its been another dire season,sunday was awful again,rye house match not much better,edinburgh match awful,you say its just me but its far from just me,lots of regulars are fed up too and a number of them refuse to go now until changes are made, you have to be easily pleased or stupid if you think BP is real speedway.

yes they say the track will be changed in november but didnt they say the same last year too

I believe the only report of the track being changed after last season was by Glyn on this forum; this time the promoters have annpounced it on the centre green and in the programme - I think it would be very embarrassing if it is not done now!!

hey up chuck, did wucky win at leicester or whot.

• Like 1

I've said it more than once on here. However bad you think David Hensley might be, you only have to look at the posts of Ken Naylors mates on here (speedibee, Robert72) and Ken himself and Lionsden today in the Leicester mercury to know Leicester speedway is in a better position without that kind of baggage involved in its running. What a sad bitter bunch you've all proven yourselves to be. I dread to think what a state Leicester speedway would be in if you were all still involved.Anyways back to my holiday.

Mick

Edited by volty

I've said it more than once on here. However bad you think David Hensley might be, you only have to look at the posts of Ken Naylors mates on here (speedibee, Robert72) and Ken himself and Lionsden today in the Leicester mercury to know Leicester speedway is in a better position without that kind of baggage involved in its running. What a sad bitter bunch you've all proven yourselves to be. I dread to think what a state Leicester speedway would be in if you were all still involved.Anyways back to my holiday.

Mick

Basically all the people named above desperately want Leicester Speedway to fail.........................What a bunch of bitter,pathetic losers.

Before people accuse me of being Helmsleys lickspittle nothing could be further from the truth!!!, I know he's made more than a few mistakes one being the track which we have been assured will be changed this November.., saying that i will always be grateful for his efforts in bringing speedway back to Leicester something i never thought i would ever see....Onwards and upwards

• Like 2

Mick

him

Mick,you are so wrong, i have no idea who ken is and have never met him, so get your facts right, i am a speedway fan and not in a group of anti hemsley, i solely think hemsley is an idiot for not listening to people and making leicester speedway the most boring track in the country.

So get your facts right

i solely think hemsley is an idiot for not listening to people and making leicester speedway the most boring track in the country.

You've obviously never been to Glasgow

• Like 1

You've obviously never been to Glasgow

No but i know people who have been to both and rate leicester the most boring

They lied!

first thing I have ever seen you post that is the truth , well in your case it is for sure

????? Keep taking the pills you nincompoop

boring,much like you then!

Lovely friendly bunch of fans on here. :lol:

Lovely friendly bunch of fans on here. :lol:

Gemini a lot that post on here are definitely not fans.

Gemini a lot that post on here are definitely not fans.

theres not a lot post on here I think you have got it down to about 4 now , with the odd posting from 2 or 3 others ,well done to all 4 of you , Volty, Mrcts , fanmale , and neb , Robert 72 time to give up mate , dont keep feeding the trolls all you are doing is leaving yourself open to insults because these lot will never agree with you ,they know all their is to know so try another thread where people actually debate things ,did your mum never tell you how to deal with bullies ? just ignore them and they will get bored and go away to bully someone else ... by the way Ballroom time for a change of user name almost everyone has sussed out who/what you are

• Like 2

theres not a lot post on here I think you have got it down to about 4 now , with the odd posting from 2 or 3 others ,well done to all 4 of you , Volty, Mrcts , fanmale , and neb , Robert 72 time to give up mate , dont keep feeding the trolls all you are doing is leaving yourself open to insults because these lot will never agree with you ,they know all their is to know so try another thread where people actually debate things ,did your mum never tell you how to deal with bullies ? just ignore them and they will get bored and go away to bully someone else ... by the way Ballroom time for a change of user name almost everyone has sussed out who/what you are

Robert72 debate things? When has he ever wanted to debate anything,..all he does is moan.

It's people like you and him that have driven people from this forum.

Where's the bullying? That's an easy accusation to throw....I don't recall anybody insulting him,just disagreeing with his myopic views....is that the definition of a troll?

????? Keep taking the pills you nincompoop

Brilliant word well done for getting it into a sentence i think we should all start using this again :t: