British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Plymouth Wed Aug 22nd

Are you saying John is giving the press incorrect figures (no reason as turnout was much better than expected). It was also stated that the evening did not break even, but was not disappointed with turn out,

Facts, Facts then there are Bigeddiecheck's :D

No, I am just saying that you usually spout tripe.

If it is a word-for-word quote that you posted, then I stand corrected and apologise.

Although, I haven't seen any press releases that have mentioned that, I could - of course- have missed them.

• Like 1

Hardly given,more loaned. ;)

Hardly given,more loaned. ;)

Dont think he belongs to Edinburgh on loan from Dudley or someone else. :wink: Edin burgh released him.

Dont think he belongs to Edinburgh on loan from Dudley or someone else. :wink: Edin burgh released him.

Marcel Helfer will also remain with the team and Micky Dyer has been offered to other clubs on loan.

The above is taken from the Monarhs site. :wink:

Sorry about the size of type.

Edited by screm

Marcel Helfer will also remain with the team and Micky Dyer has been offered to other clubs on loan.

The above is taken from the Monarhs site. :wink:

Sorry about the size of type.

Edinburgh have only have him on Loan(probably for the season) is what I am saying might be wrong though.

Edinburgh have only have him on Loan(probably for the season) is what I am saying might be wrong though.

Im sure one of our Monarchs friends will know who Dyer belongs to,up to the end of the season he`s at Berwick,and on early form thats good enough for me.

Im sure one of our Monarchs friends will know who Dyer belongs to,up to the end of the season he`s at Berwick,and on early form thats good enough for me.

Hes a Dudley asset.

dont think micky will be back at Edinburgh for a while if rumours are true, hes been a bad boy!!!!!. We'll keep him at berwick tho!

I agree see my post yesterday roll on heat 11;;;;;;;;

I agree see my post yesterday roll on heat 11;;;;;;;;

What exactly are you hoping to happen, apart from a normal accident free race ?

Actually Swindon?

it's believed he is a patchett asset, doubt he will be back at edinburgh which is a pity as on track he was improving.

Edited by Dekker

Actually Swindon?

Who runs Swindon and is a partner in Dudley?

it's believed he is a patchett asset, doubt he will be back at edinburgh which is a pity as on track he was improving.

Very good gater which will always help him at Berwick.

Improving on track,and if rumours are to be believed he`s not doing to shabby off track to. :o

What exactly are you hoping to happen, apart from a normal accident free race ?

A good race Micky ftg and a 5 1 to Berwick lol