British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Plymouth Wed Aug 22nd

Well, here's an idea. I'd happily pay more for my Saturday night of speedway.

I love it.

Why not have flexible pricing?

So, people like myself can pay more, and the folk who are always greeting about things can pay less, but still come.

It's a winner.

I love it.

So, people like myself can pay more, and the folk who are always greeting about things can pay less, but still come.

It's a winner.

Youve spoken some rubbish in the past, but this really does take the biscuit, what a silly suggestion that would never ever work.

Bigeddiechek great idea,i'll come upto berwick you pay £29 and i'll get in for nowt.

Add me to that list Big ED thats only £43.50 :D

very good move from berwick

they understand that money is tight and a midweek fixture will stop travling fans who have work to think about

workington next week are riding friday and saturday but i bet there is no reduction at workington

well done to the berwick promotion for trying to get people through the gates

edinbrugh ran friday /saturday the other week and any one who produced a friday ticket on saturday got reduced admitance shows some promotions understand people just havnt got endless supplies of money

• Like 1

they understand that money is tight and a midweek fixture will stop travling fans who have work to think about

workington next week are riding friday and saturday but i bet there is no reduction at workington

edinbrugh ran friday /saturday the other week and any one who produced a friday ticket on saturday got reduced admitance shows some promotions understand people just havnt got endless supplies of money

Since the present Promotion took over they have always though of the fans regarding deals ,offers and promotions.Money is tight but this season in particular I think the weather has played a big part in crowd levels at most tracks.

I love it.

It's a winner.

Not sure how you`d work that at the turstile,anyway if you want to pay more then pay more and that goes for anyone,Im sure any extra would be gratefully recieved.

To be fair to the promotion,and as Fromafar says,this promotion have never been slow to try things like this.I think on this occasion it might be to try an attract a decent crowd for a wednesday where a normal wednesday night meeting is a finantial disaster.Might have been an idea to try it against one of our local teams so it might encourage a few more visiting fans,if this is a success we could yet have that as we are still to race some local teams.

Its good to see other promotions doing something to try and attract new or returning fans.

Just on the meeting itself is there any news if Ryan Fisher is riding,not sure if he`s made his return from injury.

I love it.

It's a winner.

just to get your mates to go every week would be a start biged :)

Honestly. I can't believe no-one agrees with my idea, it's probably the best suggestion on here.

The true fans pay more, the greetin' mumpin-moaners get in for nowt.

The only condition would be that they would not be allowed to moan.

Actually, you are all right. That would never work.

Arson Fire, you're right. It is all everyone needs to do.

I'm enthusiastic about the sport, and that get my mates interested. So they decide to come along and see what all the fuss is about.

I've got two family repeat visitors, my old man has started coming back for every meeting when he is not working, and hopefully another family coming along tomorrow night.

They all really enjoyed the night and though it was decent value for money.

They mostly thought it was a bit mental too.

:)

Honestly. I can't believe no-one agrees with my idea, it's probably the best suggestion on here.

I'm enthusiastic about the sport, and that get my mates interested. So they decide to come along and see what all the fuss is about.

I've got two family repeat visitors, my old man has started coming back for every meeting when he is not working, and hopefully another family coming along tomorrow night.

That's one of it's biggest appeals.

Off thread but Id like to congratulate Dennis McCleary on his award of being official time keeper at this weekend GP at Cardiif,no celebrations for him though,its Berwick Rangers v Rangers on sunday and theres no way Dennis would miss that one.

• Like 2

Off thread but Id like to congratulate Dennis McCleary on his award of being official time keeper at this weekend GP at Cardiif,no celebrations for him though,its Berwick Rangers v Rangers on sunday and theres no way Dennis would miss that one.

Well done Dennis! Does Sunday mean that Berwick Rangers are now the big gers and The Rangers well erm err err ER.........

Edited by Goldmember06
  • Like 1

Well done Dennis! Does Sunday mean that Berwick Rangers are now the big gers and Glasgow Rangers well erm err err ER.........

Not sure, but I don't think Glasgow Rangers exist anymore...

Anytime time I ask my non- speedway mates if they would like to come along to the speedway all I get in return is 'I'm no going to watch bikes going round in a circle' despite my telling them there is a lot more to it than that they simply don't get it.

I believe you either like speedway or you don't

Not sure, but I don't think Glasgow Rangers exist anymore...

Sorry I forgot its just The Rangers

• Like 1