British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Plymouth Wed Aug 22nd

Might just be an insert , so save your programme and have a couple of pints with your cheeseburger ,

Announced on Saturday that programme would be only £1 tonight, and so will the beer!

Might just be an insert , so save your programme and have a couple of pints with your cheeseburger ,failing that see Big Ed he will see you alright :wink::drink:

Has anyone heard how long Ricky is doing.Is he out for the season?

Haven't heard anything, Nick is as gooder replacement though really

Haven't heard anything, Nick is as gooder replacement though really

I was under the impression he was riding for Swindon and Scunthorpe so how can he be a replacement maybe a guest when it is possible

Sorry Gaz bad wording by me,

He's a guest but a good replacement is what I ment

Certainly seems to be scoring well any time he has guested for Berwick which is down to Nick and his attitude gives his all whoever he is riding for but let John Anderson know he is still a Glasgow Asset in case he get's anymore ideas :lol:

Certainly seems to be scoring well any time he has guested for Berwick which is down to Nick and his attitude gives his all whoever he is riding for but let John Anderson know he is still a Glasgow Asset in case he get's anymore ideas :lol:

Its hardly like hes ever going to ride for Glasgow again is it.

Its hardly like hes ever going to ride for Glasgow again is it.

And what has that got to do with him being a Glasgow Asset and in your superior knowledge where did i say he would only stated he was a Glasgow Asset which he is and anyway how do you know he wouldn't ride for Glasgow again or let me see is it a guess or own opinion by any chance and nothing factual to back your quote up

And what has that got to do with him being a Glasgow Asset and in your superior knowledge where did i say he would only stated he was a Glasgow Asset which he is and anyway how do you know he wouldn't ride for Glasgow again or let me see is it a guess or own opinion by any chance and nothing factual to back your quote up

Did they never teach you to use a commar or full stop at school? I was merely stating that yes your right hes a glasgow asset but hes unlikely to ride for the club again mainly due to the fact hes contracted in Poland on a sunday.

I said nothing about purchasing the club, I'm not made of money either: but, I would pay up £20 (including programme) on Saturdays.

P.S.

Not seen any pheasants, do you mean the seagulls?

So pay your £20,I take you have been paying it all season.

A couple of short sharp showers in the middle of the afternoon but right now its bright and sunny.

As we havent heard otherwise it looks like Fisher will be making his comeback from injury tonight,Im sure our promotion wouldve told us if he wasnt going to make it.

Comfortable home win,but hopefully Barker & Fisher will keep things interesting.Sadly for Barker theres no fun fair to play on this time.

So pay your £20,I take you have been paying it all season.

A couple of short sharp showers in the middle of the afternoon but right now its bright and sunny.

As we havent heard otherwise it looks like Fisher will be making his comeback from injury tonight,Im sure our promotion wouldve told us if he wasnt going to make it.

Comfortable home win,but hopefully Barker & Fisher will keep things interesting.Sadly for Barker theres no fun fair to play on this time.

But there's the Bouncy Castle . :lol:

But there's the Bouncy Castle . :lol:

Oh I forgot,he`ll have one ride,pull out through injury,face painted and he`ll be off bouncing like a goodun.

• Like 1

Did they never teach you to use a commar or full stop at school? I was merely stating that yes your right hes a glasgow asset but hes unlikely to ride for the club again mainly due to the fact hes contracted in Poland on a sunday.

Oh, the irony! Pot & kettle?

And surely he's only contracted in Poland for this year at present?

Out of interest how many Sunday's has he ridden in Poland?

Out of interest how many Sunday's has he ridden in Poland?

Granted not very many.

Oh, the irony! Pot & kettle?

And surely he's only contracted in Poland for this year at present?

Why dont you ask him.

Morris is one of the few assets that Glasgow have that make things a bit more attractive to any new owner.Im sure if it wasnt for other matters he mightve been a Swindon asset by now,he may very well still be of course.