Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Edinburgh Pl Monday 27th August 2012

just seen mondays weather forecast by miss bayman and mr hammond and monday is wet wet wet hope they are both wrong ,said sunday was better day of the weekend typical that isnt it :sad:

Joe Haines guests for Richie. Don't know who replaces Steve.

just seen mondays weather forecast by miss bayman and mr hammond and monday is wet wet wet hope they are both wrong ,said sunday was better day of the weekend typical that isnt it :sad:

Yes Diamonds7 - I noticed that. I will be keeping everything crossed for Monday Night. It really has been a dreadful year this from the Weather point of view. :angry:

Newcastle haven't suffered too badly in the early part of the Season. Let's just hope that the Meeting will be 'on' and that we can get some Speedway on Monday. :)

I am missing my 'fix'. :sad: :sad:

• Like 1

Stu Robson ruled out. Rene Bach replaces him at number 1.

Mason Campton in for Richie, with Brendan Johnson guesting for Steve,

I'm still very concerned about the Weather. By the look of the Weather Map on BBC - it looks like it could be the same as last week. :unsure: :unsure:

Stu Robson ruled out. Rene Bach replaces him at number 1.

Mason Campton in for Richie, with Brendan Johnson guesting for Steve,

Very happy to see Rene ride for us again (That is if the match is on?)

make your mind up abbot joe haines guesting one minute then mason campton next you meant to the man in the know?

Edited by robbo55

make your mind up abbot joe haines guesting one minute then mason compton next you meant to the man in the know?

Joe Haines broke a scaphoid on Thursday, so has had to be replaced.

make your mind up abbot joe haines guesting one minute then mason campton next you meant to the man in the know?

Was originally booked as guest, but as Tsunami points out, things change (including your name by the looks of it).

Nice choice of guest with rene Bach at no1 . He's riding well hope Newcastle sign him for next season great to watch.

Anyone have any idea on the Edinburgh line up today with Craig Cook and the reserves missing?

R/R for Cookie as no one seems to want the booking or is available plus Adam McKinna at 6,

Anyone have any idea on the Edinburgh line up today with Craig Cook and the reserves missing?

According to The Journal, Rider Replacement for Cookie.

Adam McKinna has Tweeted he needs a Mechanic for tonight, so I presume he guests at reserve for the Monarchs.

Marcel Helfer (again according to the Journal) is fit to ride.

Adam McKinna has Tweeted he needs a Mechanic for tonight, so I presume he guests at reserve for the Monarchs.

Oh well his normal Edinburgh form of 0,F,R from him then.... cursed injuries, Tabaka is probably out for the season after his op so the search is on for another reserve.

Better get ready to rain dance.

Edited by Dekker