Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrMungo

Dudley V Mildenhall

Dudley are back to full strength whilst Mildenhall are bringing in King's Lynn's Lewis Kerr for Heeps, and Terry-Daley continues to replace Nathan Stoneman, who's out for the season.

Stoneman will be a big miss as he top-scored back in May (was it?). Bates hasn't ever seen the place before, so Mildenhall might struggle a little at reserve, I'd expect.

Both teams are already through to the Play-Offs, so could well be a dress rehearsal for later in the season when the trophies are decided.

Personally hoping for an injury free match, and a better atmosphere than on Sunday.

• Like 1

Dudley website is wrong.

The Kerr thing is on several Facebook pages. Irving posted earlier that he injured his shoulder and is going to have to rest for a bit.

I heard that we had to bring Kerr in at the last minute due to the start time being changed?? we had Harris ligned up as number 1 but he can only be there if it started earlier. So come on Heathens stop playing games and let us have an elite league rider at number 1 to even things up a bit.

If this isnt sorted I will be very angry and will keep my pounds in my wallet back here in Sedge Fen ! and will not attend.

If you do however revert back to what was organised and originally planned at the local scouts meeting in Dudley by a lad called Jones, then I might attend, but if anyone takes my tigers flag down and throws it in the Wolverhampton dust, i will not be happy.

• Like 2

Can't see anything other than a big home win unfortunately..Would be suprised if Dudley don't hit mid 50s.

Here's to a safe,trouble free meeting.

Mildenhall had an awful start to the meeting last time at Monmore 'Wood'. Off the top of my head I think they edged the second half of the meeting. If our boys are not at their absolute best I wouldn't be surprised if Mildenhall take a potentially vital away point. We have to set the target with maximum points from our last fixtures and then it's over to you to see what you can do.

It's dry, but dull (again). Could cop a shower, I'll let you know as the afternoon progresses. What time will you be leaving?

Looking forward to what should be a good meeting. Its a pity that Cameron is missing as he showed how well he can ride Monmore last year with a brilliant display.

As to the score, well it should be Heathens all the way especially with Tom at reserve!

The expected end of season encounter(s) should be much closer.

Good luck to Greg for Saturday.

• Like 1

Even matchly teams? You can't be serious!

Mildenhall are missing 2 of their top 3 scorers from last time. Been replaced by a 3 pointer who's never seen the place before, plus a 5 pointer at number 1.

Should be a walk in the park for Dudley.

Oh so its different now then like sunday we were missing our top 3 but it was even to u all. Only missing one of ur top 3 aint ya. How things change in opinion when it suits you, haha cya there no doubt

Is blackbird or neilsen missing then, big shame if one is.

Missing ur no1 which no doubt is a big loss but was all different when we missed all our top 3 but was even, makes

Me laugh. En of the day nath stoneman is out till 2014 most probably, cant keep fallin back sayin your missing him, daley is in now so get behind him.

Lets leave the past in the past and move on now please.

----------------------------------------------

The rain out west has not affected the West Midlands up to now. I'll post again later. :)

Your guest is averaging about 4 less than heeps, same as our guest with roynon. As you were all sayin to us sunday we just gota get on with it. Cya there mildy fans, lets see your fan base at monmore, haha. Be good to meet u, cone say hello to me on bend one, haha.

Gota agree thou keir ain't gona be up to heeps standard and thats a massive loss but its speedway as u were sayin. Cya there