British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrMungo

Dudley V Mildenhall

Fair play on your perception, 15+1 v Stoke from 6 and 16+1 v Mildy from 6 last night - can't argue with you on that.

Kev

Pleased to hear it. ;) Joking aside, though, work it out. Those two matches (only two out of the season) equate to an average of about 10.3 and he was managing 9.5 in the team anyway.

Edit: And off the top of my head I think all those matches in the team, bar one, were away from home.

Edited by Fourentee

One last point. I had the pleasure of the company of 4 Heathens fans (again) last night - dad, sons and grandson, with the little lad having his first taste of 500cc stallions. The sight of three generations all having a top night out watching the racing was enough to warm the heart of any speedway fan.

Thank you for those kind words, it has been really nice chatting to you over the last couple of Dudley home matches, my nephew really enjoyed the meeting and has been pretending to be Adam Roynon today

• Like 1

Thank you for those kind words, it has been really nice chatting to you over the last couple of Dudley home matches, my nephew really enjoyed the meeting and has been

pretending to be Adam Roynon today

You too :approve:

Twist your Dad's arm and come to Stoke on Sunday. I'll probably be standing with an angry pensioner from the Isle of Wight :o:D

Norwichkev does that :o:D

Edited by Halifaxtiger