British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Richard61

Cardiff Ticket Related Posts (for Sale/wanted Etc)

Well it's your own fault as you will keep giving wrong answers. It's not the organizers fault you don't know who the current world champion is lol.

One of them confused me, they asked me how many cc's the engines used have!

I did post in an different thread that there were numerous competitons around Wales..including join the caerphilly library and be in chance of winning GP tickets (as that was a promo to get extra readers to join and also for the GP to "maybe" get extra folk in to watch,) also the Cardiff Devils (ice hockey) had a competition too so hopefully some of 'their' followers could attend the GP too......at least they wouldnt have far to travel :lol: and they are also going to have a stand at the Fanzone. Surely it can only forge good relations between "local" sporting interests and if a few more buy tickets all the better.

Dunno should I have mentioned all these comps MP as now you'll be googling Speedway GP 2013 and trying to win next years tickets before me!!! :party:

Plenty of promotion going on in the city now. The banners are up on all the lampposts.

Cool very nice to hear. A lot of sports post-olympics pick up floating spectators especially with an international flavour to the competition. I guess sometimes even Jingoism and Patriotism has it's uses lol.

My only issue is that on ITV Wales they're using that stupid advert they've been using on Sky talking about wining at Cardiff and getting a quote form all the people who have won there (apart from TRick) and what ti means. There not a single speedway bike in the advert, it's a terrible advert tbh.

My only issue is that on ITV Wales they're using that stupid advert they've been using on Sky talking about wining at Cardiff and getting a quote form all the people who have won there (apart from TRick) and what ti means. There not a single speedway bike in the advert, it's a terrible advert tbh.

Ouch hadn't realized that before now so totally agree it's an awful advert. The fact that speedway is such a visually exciting sport makes the omission all the worst. I wouldn't mind but most of the general sporting public simply are not familiar with the riders, their characters or their history so that weakens the 'drama' of the personal statement aspect of it all.

Whilst unlike a decade ago most people now are aware of what speedway is, mainly thanks to Sky, i notice that a lot of websites including the very large official ones do feel the need to have a section invariably called 'What Is Speedway'. Admittedly they are usually well worded and do make the sport sound exciting. Even though we hear it ad nauseum i still love the phrase 'No brakes, no gears, no fear'. Many outsiders to the sport even though they know what speedway is are unaware that the bikes have no brakes and such a fact invariably raises an eyebrow and interest.

I have a spare ticket for the Grand Prix this weekend. It's a cracking view from the second tier, right above the pits on the entrance to the track. It's £83 on the ticket. I can sell it for £50. PM me if you want it. You can collect it from me in person in Cardiff.

Where is the Millenium Stadium ticket office to get tickets on the day?

Where is the Millenium Stadium ticket office to get tickets on the day?

Just next to the main entrance. There's usually a long queue. We buy the cheapest seats possible, if not from a tout then from the box office. Then move after 4 heats to a better location!

Just next to the main entrance. There's usually a long queue. We buy the cheapest seats possible, if not from a tout then from the box office. Then move after 4 heats to a better location!

Last year we got free tickets from competition, they were high up and just moved after couple of heats. This year need to get some for group of 6 of us, will get cheapest and try to move but not as easy with 6 of us.

I have 1 spare ticket face value £54 upper tier, front row. Last minute pull out. Pm offers if interested.

I also have 1 Spare Ticket face value £42.00 again please PM if interested - leaving early tomorrow so could meet up somewhere