Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Rye House V Leicester Pl 27 August

Havent started a sparklers thread for years so here goes!!

The Lions will give Shadders boys a decent meeting but Rye will win by 8 - 10 pts. Any Leicester fans going to Hoddesden?

Havent started a sparklers thread for years so here goes!!

The Lions will give Shadders boys a decent meeting but Rye will win by 8 - 10 pts. Any Leicester fans going to Hoddesden?

Try four weeks

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=70895

You're losing your marbles old boy

Good research S well played!!

I only remembered because you're such an infrequent visitor these days

Yes Shads, gone are the days when you had your own personal stalker )))

Nowadays Vega has all but disappeared and you have gone on to taking on the the opposing premier league teams supporters single handedly.

How many clubs stewards have had a quiet word with you ???

Your my hero 'Super Shads, the Rocket Revenger' :rofl:

Watch out for the flying plate of Pie and Mash )))

Lions to win by 4.....Is Lambert in the Rockets side?

How can you predict a score when you don't know the line ups?

As the Rye season grinds on it becomes more difficult each week to get up for it. Had it not been for the introduction of Casper i would seriously consider not bothering to do this meeting. Whatever the line ups i take Rye to win with relative ease. Hope the weather holds up as i intend to do Peterborough in the morning and Mildenhall in the evening so three in a day for the first time in a few years

As the Rye season grinds on it becomes more difficult each week to get up for it. Had it not been for the introduction of Casper i would seriously consider not bothering to do this meeting. Whatever the line ups i take Rye to win with relative ease. Hope the weather holds up as i intend to do Peterborough in the morning and Mildenhall in the evening so three in a day for the first time in a few years

I tried 3 in a day a couple of years ago - Impossible with the slow meetings at Rye and the Bank Holiday traffic..

good luck though! ;)

It's ironic that we're seeing some of the best speedway in years when the team is struggling for consistency, partly through injury, partly through the weather messing up the fixture list

I briefly flirted with the idea of taking in the Peterborough meeting, but it'd be a struggle to make it for the 2pm start if the morning meeting over runs.

How can you predict a score when you don't know the line ups?

Just a hopeful guess

Just a hopeful guess

God loves an optimist.

It's ironic that we're seeing some of the best speedway in years when the team is struggling for consistency, partly through injury, partly through the weather messing up the fixture list

I briefly flirted with the idea of taking in the Peterborough meeting, but it'd be a struggle to make it for the 2pm start if the morning meeting over runs.

Reckon i will have to leave Peterboro by heat 12 but i am going just to take pictures really and their track is one of the best for that AND they are so welcoming and not threatening to sling you out if you are caught with a camera. Thanks Mr Russell

I tried 3 in a day a couple of years ago - Impossible with the slow meetings at Rye and the Bank Holiday traffic..

good luck though! ;)

Done it many times no probs with rye slow meetings as plenty of time to get to mildenhall but peterborough to rye is a bit of a dash

Reckon i will have to leave Peterboro by heat 12 but i am going just to take pictures really and their track is one of the best for that AND they are so welcoming and not threatening to sling you out if you are caught with a camera. Thanks Mr Russell

The pub we stayed at last night had a visit by Mr Russell after the Swindon meeting last night. I was being egged on by the landlord to give him a piece of my mind over his disastrous tenure at Rye House, but I bottled it, anyway he's huge!

Where did you get grief from him WHB?