British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Are they really the best BSI can come up with for pre meeting entertainment???Absolute rubbish.....Welsh Choir and Brass band...... Is that the best they can do??? Time to not bother with pre meeting entertainment if that's the best they can come up with.......rubbish!!!!

Edited by scottyfan

Are they really the best BMI can come up with for pre meeting entertainment???Absolute rubbish.....Welsh Choir and Brass band...... Is that the best they can do??? Time to not bother with pre meeting entertainment if that's the best they can come up with.......rubbish!!!!

Erm, you may have missed it, you're going to a speedway meeting, not a pop concert. If you want to see a popular music act I suggest you buy tickets to the gig of a popular music act.

Erm, you may have missed it, you're going to a speedway meeting, not a pop concert. If you want to see a popular music act I suggest you buy tickets to the gig of a popular music act.

My point is if they are going to put something on BEFORE the speedway , at least have something decent to watch while we're waiting for the speedway to start!!!

Are they really the best BMI can come up with for pre meeting entertainment???Absolute rubbish.....Welsh Choir and Brass band...... Is that the best they can do??? Time to not bother with pre meeting entertainment if that's the best they can come up with.......rubbish!!!!

Think you`ve taken a flyer on the wrong company there :approve:

I coudnt give a dam who/what the pre entertainment is

Today Im watching of bygone times :blink: when the Aces where half decent ....

Eary start tommorrow , safe journey to everyone - setting off 6am ish from Preston

Braaaap Braaap

Edited by ProperSport

My point is if they are going to put something on BEFORE the speedway , at least have something decent to watch while we're waiting for the speedway to start!!!

But what you consider half decent, half the crowd consider crap and vice-versa. To get something half decent would cost money so you'd pay more for your ticket. It's just not viable. The pre meeting entertainment is something cheap to fill a gap.

A lot of people must like Flawless though as they won a public vote of the British public. So it may not be your cup of tea but it is many others.

Edited by SCB

But what you consider half decent, half the crowd consider crap and vice-versa.

Get in The Who then. Everyone likes them. ;)

I think I'll go in around 5.50pm tomorrow - I don't want to be entertained by someone I've never heard of. Might as well have SCB out on the centre green. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Ach stop moaning....just think,it could have been Paul McCartney :rofl:

• Like 1

As the roof is leaking will they be having 40000 peeps singing "Raindrops keep falling on my head".

Knowing my luck out of 74000 seats mine will be the only seat thats bloody wet!!!

Who are Flawless? Never heard of them.

All the best

Rob

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flawless_%28dance_troupe%29 ;)

Apparently Simon Cowell has said: One of the best things I have ever seen in my life.....not just the best dance group I have ever seen, it's one of the greatest acts I have ever see in my life. :o:D

http://en.wikipedia...._(dance_troupe) ;)

Apparently Simon Cowell has said: One of the best things I have ever seen in my life.....not just the best dance group I have ever seen, it's one of the greatest acts I have ever see in my life. :o:D

He hasn't seen me play the ukulele dressed as a deep sea fisherman while boiling potatoes.

• Like 1