British Speedway Forum

Taken from Speedwaygb website:

2013 Australian Speedway Championship – Qualifying Meeting (Gillman Raceway)

Provisional Result:

1) Alex Davies 12, 2) Adam Shields 12, 3) Ty Proctor 11, 4) Jason Doyle 10, 5) Mark Lemon 9, 6) Kozza Smith 9, 7) Cameron Woodward 9, 8) Micky Dyer 8 (all qualify for Championship), 9) Mason Campton 8, 10) Todd Kurtz 6, 11) Max Fricke 6, 12) Cory Gathercole 5, 13) Jake Anderson 4, 14) Taylor Poole 4, 15) Tyson Nelson 4, 16) Joey Ringwood 3 :blink: Shock horror.

Provisional Result:

1) Alex Davies 12, 2) Adam Shields 12, 3) Ty Proctor 11, 4) Jason Doyle 10, 5) Mark Lemon 9, 6) Kozza Smith 9, 7) Cameron Woodward 9, 8) Micky Dyer 8 (all qualify for Championship), 9) Mason Campton 8, 10) Todd Kurtz 6, 11) Max Fricke 6, 12) Cory Gathercole 5, 13) Jake Anderson 4, 14) Taylor Poole 4, 15) Tyson Nelson 4, 16) Joey Ringwood 3 :blink: Shock horror.

Is it really that much of a shock?

Provisional Result:

I think the Taylor Poole and Cory Gathercole results are more of a shock than the Nelson result !!

Is it really that much of a shock?

I was of course being my cynical self. ;)

I fully expect him to be here at the start of the season, be our Team no.1 by the end of April and be honoured in the Queens birthday list. Oops, there I go again. :D

I was of course being my cynical self. ;)

I fully expect him to be here at the start of the season, be our Team no.1 by the end of April and be honoured in the Queens birthday list. Oops, there I go again. :D

Posting courtesy of Facebook

Tyson Nelson

Good news got me work visa for uk. Pumped for 2013....Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Edited by hooversquash

Posting courtesy of Facebook

Tyson Nelson

Good news got me work visa for uk. Pumped for 2013....Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

it's time for uncle len to get that caravan cleaned up! :wink:

lets hope tyson uses his get out of jail free card..+-

Ok, lets gets the grey matter moving for the new year.

Nelson & Garrity are now going to be 'Neighbours', living in caravans inside the stadium! It will be ok.......won't it? (The Greatest Show on Earth) :icon_smile_clown:

Give the kid a break,the past is just that, we arent all angels are we, lets judge him on his riding ability, which is exciting to watch..

Chopper

• Like 2

Why would he need that?

Nelson & Garrity are now going to be 'Neighbours', living in caravans inside the stadium! It will be ok.......won't it? (The Greatest Show on Earth) :icon_smile_clown:

Oh dear!...... :blink:

Edited by Shadders

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

NEW ZEALAND CHAMPIONSHIP 2012/13

1. Jason Bunyan

2. Dale Finch

3. Sean Mason

Why would he need that?

Oh dear!...... :blink:

As the Stadium guard dogs were getting past their best, Len decided to replace them with the two lads, nothing wrong with that, just waiting to get approval from the BSPA, not sure if they can double up with Lakeside.

If its anything like last time he stayed at the stadium it might be best to use the dogs to keep Nelson in the stadium grounds, not keep others out )))

• Like 1

Nelson must be greatly heartened by some of the remarks on here. Rye House supporters will recall the exciting racing he provided in 2011 and the tremendous improvement and potential he showed.

if I recall correctly the court case in 2011 that was the subject of so much interest and misinformed speculation by the usual 'experts' actually involved residents of Canterbury and I am not aware that Nelson lived there.

I'm looking forward to seeing Nelson race for the Rockets in 2013 and wish him and all of the team the very best in the season ahead.

Congratulations to Jason B on another NZ championship - thanks for posting the result Lord Skid.