British Speedway Forum

Can't help but think the club will be a mid to low end team unless we have a more switched on promoter.

Well im not a rye house fan just interested in speedway full stop but looking on from the outside you couldn't understand the team at the start of the season using up so few points, Silver seems to be very loyal to his riders so cant see any changes happening what so ever.

Could sign Roynon and bring Garrity back in place of Lambert without getting rid of Allen. Olly hasn't been a bad performer for us, we can use guests to cover him adequately home and away. The problem doesn't lie at number one and Klindt is too much of a gamble when we don't need to make one at the top end.

Just a thought about Klindt two way deal he helps rye out while allen recovers wins races gets confidence back and goes back to Peterborough a better rider.... maybe lol

Very unlikely to happen I know but couldn't len silver sign Klindt I think hed drop down on an 8.41 for Allen, and Roynon in place of Mear and the re-declare with Garrity when fit for Lambert. Probably never happen though.... so don't know why I suggested it ha ha

Klindt's PL average in July will be 7.13 due to his EL average becoming 4.28

Ricky Kling (I think he was very unhappy at Plymouth) he would be a great improvement in the middle order. I know he was poor at Berwick last year but he actually flew in especially to help Len due to Frampton and other performances at Rye were more than acceptable.If he does not work out that Jason/Luke will be back, if he does work out we have a number of options on a falsely low average.

Ricky Kling (I think he was very unhappy at Plymouth) he would be a great improvement in the middle order. I know he was poor at Berwick last year but he actually flew in especially to help Len due to Frampton and other performances at Rye were more than acceptable.If he does not work out that Jason/Luke will be back, if he does work out we have a number of options on a falsely low average.

He was terrible for Plymouth this year and cost us a point at Berwick last time with a pathetic performance. Too unreliable, no thanks

Would have taken Kling over the winter, dodged a bullet big time there. Looks like a Sitera/Tomicek (will get the same average whatever league he races in) type rider.

Another chance of a quality rider to bolster our ailing tail has gone begging - Roynon signs for Sheffield. How many more chances are we going to miss??

Is anything happening ? or have the management just stuck their heads in the sand and decided if they ignore it then it wont happen.

The season is very quickly going down the drain.

Don't expect Ollie back much before the end of the season, if at all ?

Garritty return delayed

Lambert not performing

Lykke just scraping by

Nelson not consistent

Bunyan ok but not going to save team

Mellgren can only do so much each week, not a Barker or Doyle type rider YET.

Little bit of information would go a long way to stopping the constant moans and groans.

Is anything happening ? or have the management just stuck their heads in the sand and decided if they ignore it then it wont happen.

The season is very quickly going down the drain.

Don't expect Ollie back much before the end of the season, if at all ?

Garritty return delayed

Lambert not performing

Lykke just scraping by

Nelson not consistent

Bunyan ok but not going to save team

Mellgren can only do so much each week, not a Barker or Doyle type rider YET.

Little bit of information would go a long way to stopping the constant moans and groans.

The lack of communication between the promotion and the fans is pathetic. Just another instance of them taking us for granted. Meanwhile the attendances dwindle by the week.

He was terrible for Plymouth this year and cost us a point at Berwick last time with a pathetic performance. Too unreliable, no thanks

I was at Berwick to watch the Rockets. I remember being disgusted by Ricky Kling, the big-time EL guest, who turned up with a dirty bike and kevlars, and then turned in a performance to match his equipment

Well although for once not supportive of the Promotion in this fiasco of a season i find i have less to agree with fellow fans. Kling, Klindt, RR Guests all being supported on here. Kling? I would have thought we had seen enough, Klindt just because he has EL experience,lets not forget his form was awful and just because we are in the PL doesn't mean he will come and bang in the high scores. RR touted as being acceptable because as it is for mear all riders can have a ride, well against Newcastle it got Four points Guest well slow starting Josh tried against Newcastle but guests rarely work unless we can have Doyle every week.

Too much dithering and apathy. To be honest i didn't care about having points to spare at the start of the season as it looked a decent team as long as we didn't get injuries but if we did then we had to be decisive and bring in adequate replacements for the long term. That hasn't happened and unless Jason comes back quick it really will be oneman and his dog on the terraces

Can't help but think the club will be a mid to low end team unless we have a more switched on promoter.

I think your being very very optimistic!

Didnt kling average about four for plymouth?

Klindt may be worth a shot as the pl may see him gain some confidence thats if pboro let him go

I wish to clarify the Kling suggestion, it was to replace Lambert not Allen, yes not great at Berwick but Neath scored 3 from 7 rides at IOW some years ago so it is easy to highlight a very poor performance but I said he flew in a very short notice to help out on that occassion. This year he won 43 races at Somerset including beating Doyle, DID LAMBERT? He was very unhappy at Plymouth so please do not believe that is all he can offer. If he has "lost it" OK but if not at 4+ he would be a great asset

OK 3 races at Somerset