British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Forgot to mentioned that Pavlic is also injured and Västervik will replace him with Nicolai Klindt.

Ok mvt.se are also going down the Alexander Edberg road. So i've left Dennis Andersson as R/R and replaced Kamil Brzozowski with the 'PARALYMPIC' Edberg. Not my description but one Tommy Cederlund.

MiniMax Racecards Swedish Play Offs Q-Final 1st Leg, Hammarby Vs. Indianerna

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Honestly enough with the clown act from Fröjd, its about time he is removed from Swedish speedway and

if he continues to try and pull this off, he should have his license revoked.

I take it he has some sort of 'History' then :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

I take it he has some sort of 'History' then :)

He has.

Hammarby is his 5th team as team manager and his past teams gave the following history

Dackarna- still running good

Masarna - Bankkrupt

Kaparna - Bankrupt

Lejonen - demoted ro Div1 for severe financial problems.

it "could" just be a coincident though...

i also just updated the race card for Hammarby - Indianerna as well as added the link to

the race card for the other quarter final. You also have a blank race card if you want to fill it in yourselves.

Have in mind that its not certain the referee will approve Hammarby's lineup so there might still be changes.

Have in mind that Alex broke his leg 5 weeks ago and normally it takes 6 weeks for a broken bone to heal,

so the track medical staff+referee have the right to refuse Alex to participate in the meeting.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Have in mind that its not certain the referee will approve Hammarby's lineup so there might still be changes.

Have in mind that Alex broke his leg 5 weeks ago and normally it takes 6 weeks for a broken bone to heal,

so the track medical staff+referee have the right to refuse Alex to participate in the meeting.

I meant to ask you about that very thing. Surely one has to be medically fit to ride in order not to be a danger to oneself or other riders.

Maybe they expect him to be refused permission to ride and run races with only three riders, but in doing so possibly avoid sanctions for not fielding/bringing a full team etc? As they innocently cry, 'you sure Guv? you sure he can't ride with a plaster cast and a pair of crutches bolted on to his bike'

• Like 1

I meant to ask you about that very thing. Surely one has to be medically fit to ride in order not to be a danger to oneself or other riders.

Maybe they expect him to be refused permission to ride and run races with only three riders, but in doing so possibly avoid sanctions for not fielding/bringing a full team etc? As they innocently cry, 'you sure Guv? you sure he can't ride with a plaster cast and a pair of crutches bolted on to his bike'

I am not sure what will happen if Alex is considered not fit to ride. I would guess that the Hammarby's revised lineup

will be rejected meaning no Alex in for Kamil and no R/R for Dennis. But i am far from sure.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Does anyone have a link for the Dackarna Vastervik meeting?

I am not sure what will happen if Alex is considered not fit to ride. I would guess that the Hammarby's revised lineup

will be rejected meaning no Alex in for Kamil and no R/R for Dennis. But i am far from sure.

Official SVEMO live updates page lists Edberg in the side in place of Kamil B.

Premier Sports on air in ten minutes.

Hi everyone from a still baking hot USA. Absolutely not boasting because it is bloody miserable when you go out into the sweatbucket. And it's been this way since March!. No guilt about staying in to watch the world's number one sport :t::lol: . Alan.

Hi everyone from a still baking hot USA. Absolutely not boasting because it is bloody miserable when you go out into the sweatbucket. And it's been this way since March!. No guilt about staying in to watch the world's number one sport :t::lol: . Alan.

If you`re not moaning about the rain it`s the heat :lol:

don't complain, when i went to bed at 1am the temperature had dropped to only +6 degrees Celsius.

Wow Edberg lines up!

I demand to see him take his helmet off, it likely an imposter lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

You fortunate you 'up north' Isaac now a Hurricane.