British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

4 races all won from the gate with not one pass.

Gollb had no interest in heat 4. Effects of yet another bad crash perhaps.

Dackarna are 8p up already.

Iversen what a season he is having.

I would have bet him to win that particular race. My memory not for the first time fails me, is he in the Grand Prix Challenge?

Gollob's next race will be interesting as one suspects he retired then either solely because he's a little banged up, or also because he's seen his team go heavily behind from the start and is thinking if you lot aren't up for it neither am i lol.

EDIT. Three posts went in at the same moment then and R&R has answered my question regarding Iversen.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Gollob an expensive luxury for Hammarby this year - 69 pts in 40 rides.

Dosen't look interested some of the time.

I honestly think Gollob is too banged up from Sunday. That was a nasty smash. With Edburg obviously not ready, this is going to be a wipeout.(methinks :lol: )

Is Dackarna meeting being shown anywhere?

Sadly only in Sweden

Some good shots on tv of Dalle Andersson team manager for Indianerna-Oxford fans should remember him well-lovely lad although a bit wild in his youth !

If you`re not moaning about the rain it`s the heat :lol:

Can't stand either. Even the raindrops are scorching! We'll all pay for this heatwave with the crops all ruined. Bread will soon be more expensive than petrol :lol:

Awwww! Miedzinksi's awful start then spoils the clash of the unbeaten titans in heat 8 he's up against Iversen. Then again might likely still be a good race in prospect.

Is Dackarna meeting being shown anywhere?

Not much to see, Dackarna are 14p up after 6 heats.

You fortunate you 'up north' Isaac now a Hurricane.

The only one who should be allowed to live in New Orleans is dear old Fats Domino. In the event of floods Fats floats on the water :lol:

Can't stand either. Even the raindrops are scorching! We'll all pay for this heatwave with the crops all ruined. Bread will soon be more expensive than petrol :lol:

Thats not difficult with the price of fuel in the States-you want to try driving over here-they have mortgage application points at petrol stations now :lol:

Good for Gollob! Very nice to see.

The only one who should be allowed to live in New Orleans is dear old Fats Domino. In the event of floods Fats floats on the water :lol:

That man has been responsible for triggering many a Tsunami whenever he jumps into the sea off the end of the pier.

Thats not difficult with the price of fuel in the States-you want to try driving over here-they have mortgage application points at petrol stations now :lol:

2.40 pounds a gallon here today, but going up with the hurricane struck refineries all closed.