British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Congratulations Elit Vetlanda, and fair play to Piraterna for a sterling effort despite all their injuries!

Lest we forget whilst adding congrats all round.......thanks to Ghostwalker for keeping us up to date on the rules all season, much appreciated.

Nice to hear a tv commentator thanking members of the BSF i wonder what Nigel Pearson and Kelvin Tatum would say about us!!!

Maybe Chris Holder is busy getting his head size measured for his Crown on Saturday.......certainly hope he does win it.

Another clear home win to cap the season for Vetlanda.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 4

Lest we forget whilst adding congrats all round.......thanks to Ghostwalker for keeping us up to date on the rules all season, much appreciated.

Nice to hear a tv commentator thanking members of the BSF i wonder what Nigel Pearson and Kelvin Tatum would say about us!!!

Maybe Chris Holder is busy getting his head size measured for his Crown on Saturday.......certainly hope he does win it.

Another clear home win to cap the season for Vetlanda.

No no no Lets go Nicki!!!

Am i totally off base in thinking that "Generous gentleman Greg" moved aside for Leon in that last heat? Nice gesture.

No no no Lets go Nicki!!!

If Holder doesn't win.......hell YEAH! Go Nicki Go NIcki Go Go Go

Ok over and out all off to catch up on the football.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Not a great meeting and missed the end but enjoyable enough.

Congrats to Elit as they had an awesome team from day one and deserved their win.

Good to see Emil getting some glory and hope that kid emulates Holder next year and we see a Russian world champion.

Of course would love to see a British one but that is never going to happen so I will support the Brits when they are there but my #1 will be the same as the last couple of years....the Russian.

Yes I echo the thanks to all the guys here who have made this such an entertaining season internationally by keeping us informed and pointing us in the right direction for links and updates.

I have enjoyed the Swedish season along with the Polish and a few Russian meets and look forward to a repeat next year.

On the subject of the commentator it is indeed rare to have input from someone in such a lofty position and he does a good job although I think the Sky team are better myself.

I like Mr Shouty and am a big fan of Kelvin and Chris. Sudden Sam is the comedy light relief as his mouth is always half a sentence ahead of his brain and only the mad woman in the pits irritates me.

People criticise Nigel but he is a fan and gets excited sometimes by the most mundane things.

It is his job to make things sound better than they are after all.

Hopefully next season Brit speedway will catch up to his excitement and actually BE worth watching.

Also hope for more Russuan league as along with our 'American' friend I am hooked on that.

See you gents for the Polish finale and lets hope it's as good as it looks :)

Edited by pandorum

Whilst i use IE most of the time and FF occasionally don't forget that when you use Google Chrome it automatically translates foreign language pages to English. It comes in very handy when scouring media for team news from Sweden and Poland. Obviously there is nothing to stop you having all three browsers in use at the same time.

Hello, can somebody help me and sent the Elitserien-avareges-LINK? Thanks

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Elitserien/Aktuellasnitt/

http://www.svemo.se/ImageVaultFiles/id_6940/cf_44/Officiell_Snittlista_Speedway_S-songen_2013.PDF

The ones listed in the pdf is those who are valid, the first link includes play off which is not included in the calculation for next years averages.